John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think this means Haaland is playing tomorrow I had him benched in my FPL because he is injured but might have to put him back in?
They posted this before Pep's press conference, where he said they would assess him this afternoon. Fingers crossed that he's fit to play and available tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who would you put in that role?
How about baby he can do it !

Seriously though I would say Phil but appendix (poor Phil's season hasn’t really go going) so maybe Bernardo WHAT ABOUT JULIAN?
---
I am on a train to Leeds and there are tipsy ladies singing and a young lad talking incessantly on his phone about his forthcoming stag doo (no family allowed) to Budapest

just thought I would share that with you

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think this means Haaland is playing tomorrow I had him benched in my FPL because he is injured but might have to put him back in?
I could make a prediction but my psychic skills have disintegrated this week. It’s been long
---

Seriously though I would say Phil but appendix (poor Phil's season hasn’t really go going) so maybe Bernardo WHAT ABOUT JULIAN?
---
I am on a train to Leeds and there are tipsy ladies singing and a young lad talking incessantly on his phone about his forthcoming stag doo (no family allowed) to Budapest

Julian is the only valid answer. He needs playing time
---
I’m treating myself to bt sports this month so it better be a good month of football

• Heart
Reactions: 6

---

I could make a prediction but my psychic skills have disintegrated this week. It’s been long
---

Julian is the only valid answer. He needs playing time
---
I’m treating myself to bt sports this month so it better be a good month of football
I’d love to see Julian play a full game this weekend 🤞 love the little Spider-Man wannabe
100% I am pinning my hopes on Julian.

Reactions: 2
New playlist additions...

This cannot be just for the kids, these are just his favorite songs right now, let's be real.

songs.jpg

Also, I'm staying in a very cool mid century modern boutique hotel in a nearby city for my 2nd cousin's wedding and they have slippers and a robe in the room so earlier I spent quite a bit of time lounging around in slippers & robe. Was tempted to order room service champagne to complete the fantasy but my parents are paying and they probably would not be impressed.

Additionally, I'm on an entirely different floor from my parents so I'm also tempted to use this hotel room to its full potential and schedule a booty call.... but I won't because ugh, men.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.