John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon, anyone got any new M&S favourites that I should look out for on my trip

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just stopped off at Rugby services to get some dinner on our way to Birmingham! This is nice in here!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Afternoon, anyone got any new M&S favourites that I should look out for on my trip
Strong recommend below

31229D59-BA1E-4247-BE15-802526D6BAA6.jpeg
7C4E00DC-9215-47E4-917F-02690D6864DD.jpeg

It might dissolve your teeth but its very good

Contains crumbled pieces of mini egg
---
I am also completely addicted to their salted pitta chips and am delighted Sainsbury's have launched their equivalent 60p cheaper

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've chowed my way through two of the lindt dupe Easter bunnies
Ooooo I’ll look out
---
Strong recommend below

View attachment 2066650View attachment 2066651

It might dissolve your teeth but its very good

Contains crumbled pieces of mini egg
---
I am also completely addicted to their salted pitta chips and am delighted Sainsbury's have launched their equivalent 60p cheaper
I’m always tempted by this but tolberone hurts my teeth and I feel this will be the same

• Sad
  • Heart
I want @maccamacc to make us all her own version of that Very Merry Munch from M&S - I think about that every time I go in there.

no baby today?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening my loves. Hope you are all well ❤

Went to therapy. Talked about the work stuff. Gave it some air and now I think I'm okay. More work shenanigans though....

The past couple of weeks we've been sitting next to each other in the office. It's been all jokes and puns and being Extremely Silly Geese and Guardians of the Biscuit Tin.

Then today he turned to me and said "gossgoss they're splitting us up! 😨"

New seating plan, we'll be a couple of rows apart 😢

And I have to sit next to the boss.

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.