John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield
god I really would he gets fitter and fitter with every passing day
---
On this bluemoon loved hyping him up today. They reckon if anything happens to rodri (touch wood) that John would be able to slot right in
lots of people saying he should be Rodri “back up”

I don’t like that bae is nobodys back up this is why he get missed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Warra packet on Baby

View attachment 2071589

Harrogate is indeed posh but the baths are good value for two and a half hours (£25 - 35 depending on time of day) if your stressed out your brain then worth every penny.
Ahhhhhu you’ve read my mind darling. I just posted this SEXY AF pic in the new thread. Bloody helllllll 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.