John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Want baby to score to show he’s an Evertonian still… despite the lies that are in that article

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel I’ve asked this before but do all player boxes in have giant photos in like Erlings? I can’t see John appreciating that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The deli coleslaw is so good 🤤🤤🤤 and your breakfast looks amazing
I know it’s the best coleslaw ever. No joke. No other brands compare.
it was so good! Went out with RLFs sister for breakfast 😍
---
I feel I’ve asked this before but do all player boxes in have giant photos in like Erlings? I can’t see John appreciating that
Does Haaland have a giant photo of himself?

Last edited:
I know it’s the best coleslaw ever. No joke. No other brands compare.
it was so good! Went out with RLFs sister for breakfast 😍
---

Does Haaland have a giant photo of himself?
It’s bloody huge. You can see it behind them when they cut to him, it also has his name on it
---
I know Gundos box has his shirt in it. Bernardo didn’t get a box this year ones always seems to be in tunnel club

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.