John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I SHAVED MY LEGS AT 1-1

Came back and look whats happened

Is our baby doing good ❤❤❤
---
Where is @cobette these days :(
Sorry Macca, thank you for thinking of me.

Slim picking from today's game. He was very very sexy and also very cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another game. Your car must have some mileage now. I hope bae appreciates your efforts

he looks beaut. Hope you had a good time there 😍
I'm so jel of your M&S haul!

I actually got the train this time as my poor little car needs a rest! So many changes though I can't decide if it's worth it or not!

So jealous of your M&S haul!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm so jel of your M&S haul!

I actually got the train this time as my poor little car needs a rest! So many changes though I can't decide if it's worth it or not!

So jealous of your M&S haul!
I got some really good stuff!!! Bloody love Ocado. Not sure we can justify it every week but was nice to have some treats for my weekend off.
oohh really!? RLFS sister has got the train to Edinburgh a few times ( I can’t remember whereabouts you're from😪😪) but it only takes her 2 and a bit hours!! Whenever I’ve got the train to London I’ve hated it and would never do it again 😂 how long did it take you?

I wish bae had whipped his shirt off for you like ederson did 😧

• Heart
Sorry Macca, thank you for thinking of me.

Slim picking from today's game. He was very very sexy and also very cute.

View attachment 2071085

View attachment 2071087
Gorgeous! I’m so happy you saw a great match. ♥
---
View attachment 2070737the one in the middle is triple choc sundae 😍😍😍…..

My breakfast View attachment 2070739
This is all amazing! So jealous! :love:
---
@einahpets93 brilliant pics. What a game!! Love that we humiliated the red shite. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield
On this bluemoon loved hyping him up today. They reckon if anything happens to rodri (touch wood) that John would be able to slot right in

• Heart
On this bluemoon loved hyping him up today. They reckon if anything happens to rodri (touch wood) that John would be able to slot right in
Twitter was too 😍😍😍 RLF said he’s good on the ball this is why. We watched the highlights ( finally found it haha) and there’s a nice shot of Johns arse and I went ooo look at his Arse. His face was hilarious 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love that bae is getting some love. He’s been brilliant and he deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.