John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my loves. Hope you are all well ❤

Went to therapy. Talked about the work stuff. Gave it some air and now I think I'm okay. More work shenanigans though....

The past couple of weeks we've been sitting next to each other in the office. It's been all jokes and puns and being Extremely Silly Geese and Guardians of the Biscuit Tin.

Then today he turned to me and said "gossgoss they're splitting us up! 😨"

New seating plan, we'll be a couple of rows apart 😢

And I have to sit next to the boss.
I’m glad you talked to your therapist and that it helped. ♥ But that’s maddening that they moved your work seats! Do they change the seating plans periodically? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m glad you talked to your therapist and that it helped. ♥ But that’s maddening that they moved your work seats! Do they change the seating plans periodically? :(
Yeah, there's been a bit of a team mix-up so they've had to switch stuff up. It's generally quite relaxed and people hot-desk a lot but both WC and I now have permanent desks because of needing to be near specific people etc (grumble grumble).

Hopefully he will just message me now we can't sit and chat 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Omg pls don’t!!!!
---

I hope you’re right. It’s not the first time he’s been excluded from pics. Maybe he was having a bad hair day and didn’t want us to see the curls in a messss
This is probably the most logical answer. Written in his contract

• Heart
  • Haha
Sweet boy

1680252050388.png

---
He'll need a hammy transplant to make it to 40

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sweet boy

View attachment 2068236
---
Lovelyyyyy.

He can have my hammy.

Or can we get him a fake one?

Imagine him at 40. A few lines around his eyes, bit of salt and pepper in his hair. Beautiful.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Gosh you get all the cutest kitty cats on your round
I know I love them all!!!! This one was playing in a tree the other day. First time I’ve seen it up close. Don’t think it’s been out long it’s only half grown. What a sweetheart he or she is 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Sweet boy

View attachment 2068236
---
Just when I thought I couldn’t possibly love him one iota more, he goes and says this. 😭 This sounds silly, but I’m rather proud to be his fan. ♥
---
The last pic is my favorite. Such personality! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.