John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you for the thread and the kindness @maccamacc ❤

I am also proud of baby and will be even more so if I get to see him on the pitch today.

A few pictures to manifest him playing.
GettyImages-1401347633.jpg
imago1014348513h.jpg
images.jpeg
0_GettyImages-1241920018.jpg
4N4Q2E4WW5DRTJDMOO4WB2MWLQ.jpg
manchester-city-v-west-ham-united-premier-league-1-scaled.jpg
60d7e23836fbf.jpg

This one is the face he'll do when Kyle inevitably gets his cock out again:
e457a416-d44e-4494-9557-0df27b836dc1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Just Drive Your boy Benji just scored against Augsburg for 2:1. Cancelo scored the first!

EDIT: Make that 2 goals for your boy. 😁❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Afternoon lovelies, is it nearly line-up time? Let's get manifesting 🤞

I went to the opticians and there was a man in the waiting room fast asleep, snoring really loud, and it was soooo awkward. Then a little girl started saying, "he won't be able to sleep at bed time now!"
---

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I went to the opticians and there was a man in the waiting room fast asleep, snoring really loud, and it was soooo awkward. Then a little girl started saying, "he won't be able to sleep at bed time now!"
---

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 1
baby starts apparently omg

guys I am so behind schedule nowhere near ready with the snacks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

---

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Very happy about this! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
RB? Oh duck off do we have to do this why can baby play CB he is so much better than the other CB arggggggh

or is it a back 3

god tattle site still tit for me may not be here much have to wait a zillion minutes between posts
Think it's a four - baby, Akanji, Ruben and Nathan

Unless he and Akanji swap, but think that's unlikely

• Heart
RB? Oh duck off do we have to do this why can baby play CB he is so much better than the other CB arggggggh

or is it a back 3

god tattle site still tit for me may not be here much have to wait a zillion minutes between posts
It’s like that for everyone doll. You can’t post multiple posts one after another. To stop chat room vibes I believe

back 4 I fink. Relax Mac make your snacks. All is well 🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You have an hour what could possibly take so long ??maybe im not sophisticated enough 🙈
I mean my flat is upside down still cleaning and washing can’t do snacks and beer till done

trust me you are going to be very disappointed with the snacks sophistication level

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.