John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the sweetest, I almost cried. Plus it has some special appearances from some of @einahpets93 's favs.

They need to get Stonesy a Fan Mail story (though they probably won't since they already did a City player with Jack and the celebration kid). City could do something separate from the PL, though. When are they gonna go to the hospital again and hold babies? 🥺
The loveliest thing.
I won’t spout on about Everton in the Community, but honestly the stuff they do is lovely - so proud of my club
---
Gorgeous baby moments there. :love:
---

His little chuckles. His hair. That HOODIE, right @einahpets93 ? He’s deliciously boyfriendy here.
Ultimate John 🥵
---
Why do I still fancy him?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic, but @Donald23 and @Just Drive - the wait is over!

Baby Gündo is here! He was so excited about the imminent birth during the pre-match interview with the German Sky Sports.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What do you have on your nails at the mo
I’m going tomorrow for the most rushed appointment before hospital and I don’t know what I want.
Lilac at the moment, getting them done on Friday. Think I'll go for another pastel colour, maybe peach

20230315_204249.jpg

Hope everything goes OK at hospital x

• Heart

I’m obsessed with his hair!!!!!
Also rodri and Ruben looking on like they’re too mature for whatever jack and John are doing 🥲

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.