John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Just Drive
Gundo possibly flying out straight after this evenings match
View attachment 2027338
Baby Gundo almost on its way! Nice work. (y) You are a born detective.
---
Hmmm, will need to test over a longer period to give my full endorsement I think, but early reports are positive.

Not sure if it's actually magic cream or if it's a coincidence or if what works is giving your legs a nice rub. But although I still felt a bit itchy/tingly it was much less than the night before and the urge to thrash about much reduced.

Also it has a very nice smell and makes your skin nice and soft. And has a kind of...cooling type property? Feels a little bit like mint tastes if that makes sense.

Would recommend giving it a go 👍
I love that it feels cooling! Thank you, lovely. This is very encouraging. ♥ I’ll order some.

@strawberrysunshine_x are you home now? Looks freezing out there.

@rasperryripple are you in the US yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sick of bae playing RB he should play CB ahead of Akanji

Its no wonder players get pissed off with Pep is it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
On the bright side at least we'll see him take some throw ins.

I tried to find a picture to illustrate but of course this is what I get when I Google "John Stones throw". Come on which of you has this?

ur,blanket_medium_bed,square,x600.1.jpg

• Haha
On the bright side at least we'll see him take some throw ins.

I tried to find a picture to illustrate but of course this is what I get when I Google "John Stones throw". Come on which of you has this?

View attachment 2028284
My guess is @einahpets93 ;)

I don’t like the line up, where’s mahrez. We need julian
I’m a little surprised by this line up, too.

I’m watching the Telemundo broadcast. They‘re so fun to listen to even though I have no idea what they’re saying.

• Wow
  • Heart
I’m watching the Telemundo broadcast. They‘re so fun to listen to even though I have no idea what they’re saying.
This was a good call because the English CBS broadcast commentators were initially going on and on about "what's this center half doing in midfield?!" and just a couple min ago they were making Oscars jokes about Jack. "And the Oscar goes to..." 😩

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
This was a good call because the English CBS broadcast commentators were initially going on and on about "what's this center half doing in midfield?!" and just a couple min ago they were making Oscars jokes about Jack. "And the Oscar goes to..." 😩
Oh dearie me. LOL.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.