John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning! Who are we all hoping for in the draw later? I basically want none of them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
One of the Italian teams, definitely not Bayern or Real. Please and thank you.
What are your choices?
---

Finally! 🥰
Only a few more hours, and I won’t have to see the inside of this place for a while!
I don’t want benfica or Napoli, I think they are dark horses. Not Bayern or real either. I think Chelsea we could do well against, they seem to be crumbling behind the scenes. I’d accept any of the milans

• Heart
Reactions: 1
OMG the baby hoodie action here. Do you know what else I like, I like he is oblivious to what tit everyone is chatting on the internet. He make me realise what wallys we all are scrolling away. I am sure it’s why he is such a happy chappie.
---

I’m obsessed with his hair!!!!!
Also rodri and Ruben looking on like they’re too mature for whatever jack and John are doing 🥲
very sexy I myself don’t love him in grey but obvs I would not keep him out of bed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
OMG the baby hoodie action here. Do you know what else I like, I like he is oblivious to what tit everyone is chatting on the internet. He make me realise what wallys we all are scrolling away. I am sure it’s why he is such a happy chappie.
---

very sexy I myself don’t love him in grey but obvs I would not keep him out of bed
I do wonder, though. Surely someone in his circle knows about this place. 👀 If anyone who knows him is reading here, I declare that I regret nothing I’ve said no matter how inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Has anyone noticed his pecs look different lately
this is very funny

why do we get drowned in content then starved when he is injured 🤕 they need to hold some of this back
---
Well the draw was inevitable…. You can’t say we have had easy draws in either the FA Cup or CL

• Heart
Reactions: 3
146AF4FB-1286-495C-95A1-CE4192509A34.jpeg

ruben showing of his skills to try and persuade John to love him more then he loves kalvin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Evening my lovelies, hope you're well.

I accidentally agreed to go out with some people from work tonight and I'm on the fence about whether or not to go. I'm soooo tiiiiiiired.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope everyone’s survived their week, and those who still have some left are are managing ok.

finally had some sun today (before the rain), makes me think of Beefa Bae

D40458F1-C094-4F3C-9D0B-BA060E3A8D75.jpeg

660649F7-CD72-4B48-99FE-0BAD746A356C.jpeg

33A1C192-B575-4B4F-99F8-E28A0A45AC67.jpeg
C4A75DEC-0384-4250-862B-200CDDCAC886.jpeg

• Heart
I’m about halfway through the work day.

Are you and RLF headed back to Beefa this year?
Hope it goes quickly for you.

winging Beefa this year. Flights are expensive for the weekend we want to go, we’ll see closer to the time.

a lot of house stuff going on this year. One bathroom which starts in about a month, cloak room, kitchen re spray (hopefully) and our garden project. We’ve got a week away in May, an anniversary in June that we want to do something for, so Ibiza may be on the back burner. Might have some winter sun instead

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.