John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m dreading the international break. For the first time all season, everyone’s healthy and we’re rolling. I’m afraid we’ll lose momentum when the PL resumes and I’m terrified about injuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I‘m dreading the international break. For the first time all season, everyone’s healthy and we’re rolling. I’m afraid we’ll lose momentum when the PL resumes and I’m terrified about injuries.
can we all pray for Pickers to have a safe break please? He’s single-handedly keeping us in the PL at the minute 🤣

And by break, I mean international break…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Me too, he is made for summer.

How is LO now? Have they said when the cast can come off completely? He's been such a little trooper, we knew he would adapt.
It’s off!! They said the X-ray looked great and healed nicely. I can’t believe it. He’s just got a bandage on now where the pins were as there is a scab but that’s it! Crazy isn’t it. We have to go back in a few weeks for a check up and some phsyio . He’s done amazing bless him.
im working Saturday and RLF said he will take him to the toy shop 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s off!! They said the X-ray looked great and healed nicely. I can’t believe it. He’s just got a bandage on now where the pins were as there is a scab but that’s it! Crazy isn’t it. We have to go back in a few weeks for a check up and some phsyio . He’s done amazing bless him.
You must be so proud of him! ❤❤❤

Treat yourself too, you've been super mama!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh thankyou!! Im working over time tomorrow but I’m off next Friday and Saturday. I’m gonna get my toes done next week 🤣

how are you??? X
Yesssss you deserve it, 😍 your nails look gorge by the way.

Haven't been having the best time tbh, been struggling a lot with dissociation, not sure if it's the meds or just my brain hating me. So have been trying to do lots of mindfulness stuff etc to ease it off but am still feeling quite hazy and unreal a lot of the time. Has been a bit better today though so fingers crossed things are on the up.

There's a big department restructure going on at work as well and I don't yet know the details or where I'll land, if I'll need to start learning something new etc. which is making me a bit anxious. But WC let slip earlier that I'm going to be in the same team as him so that's something.

And that is the current state of the gossgoss 😊

• Heart
That’s wonderful news! LO is a star. I’m sure you’re relieved. ♥ You deserve a treat, too!

@Gossgossgoss9888 big hugs to you.
I’m happy you have WC in your team.

@strawberrysunshine_x and @Violetroselily your nails are beautiful.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.