John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want a thrashing Saturday. I want to win the FA Cup this year I love it. I love watching all the early qualifiers on the beeb.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
5 for Haaland. Can he do that against PL teams, too, please?
Right?!

Can he go easy on vinny on Saturday though. A win but not a thrashing
I want a thrashing Saturday. I want to win the FA Cup this year I love it. I love watching all the early qualifiers on the beeb.
As much as I love Vinny - and I do worship that man- I want Erl (and the team) to go on a rampage and destroy. I want to win SOMETHING this year! I’ll give King Vinny a big virtual hug later.
---
Vintage KDB goal. What a beauty. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is the sweetest, I almost cried. Plus it has some special appearances from some of @einahpets93 's favs.

They need to get Stonesy a Fan Mail story (though they probably won't since they already did a City player with Jack and the celebration kid). City could do something separate from the PL, though. When are they gonna go to the hospital again and hold babies? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.