John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truly beautiful.
Nah - we’ll do cards if we remember but that’s it

---

Who have you got on Saturday? What are the tickets tomorrow for??

I am channelling for you! 🤞🏻
Saturday is arsenal, so everyone should want Everton to win

tomorrows tickets are Villa

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m sure stranger things have happened!

Fingers crossed for the Villa for you 🤞🏻 how easy is it for you to get tickets?
I’m a member, so presale is tomorrow. They never tend to go to general sale. It just depends if we get them all together. I’m quite happy to sit on my own though after 9 hours in a car together 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m a member, so presale is tomorrow. They never tend to go to general sale. It just depends if we get them all together. I’m quite happy to sit on my own though after 9 hours in a car together 🤣
Fingers crossed you get them!

• Heart
LO is in bed fast asleep so I’m watching the hills with my chocs. I’ll be asleep before 9 😭🤣. Hope everyone has had a lovely day 💜

CF6BA7A1-5FF1-4151-BE61-DC908A2DC4DB.jpeg
96EC79D7-AE5A-479E-938E-933426C74EEE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shame about red shite being so terrible, no? :ROFLMAO: All of them annoy me but Robertson in particular is an insufferable little flea. Fair play to Brighton, what a season.

• Haha
Likes to have his bum on show

---

RLF was not amused…
He’s not been enamoured with them this season
He would have rathered they sold Salah than Mane
I’m with RLF on that one. I could almost tolerate Mane, but that other one’s a turd.

• Haha
LO is in bed fast asleep so I’m watching the hills with my chocs. I’ll be asleep before 9 😭🤣. Hope everyone has had a lovely day 💜

View attachment 1920161View attachment 1920162
Which series have you watched? Beautiful photos ❤

---

It’s been a canny weekend here without the football to disappoint me 🤣

View attachment 1920168
View attachment 1920169
View attachment 1920171
That last one 🥵🥵🥵🥵

He always wears t-shirts longer than his hoodie. Man is a sex god joke

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Which series have you watched? Beautiful photos ❤

---

That last one 🥵🥵🥵🥵

He always wears t-shirts longer than his hoodie. Man is a sex god joke
I think it’s tall boy problems
RLF’s tees are always longer than his jackets or hoodies

• Heart
anyone else watching and getting Bae sexy vibes from Yorkshire talking Tommy Lee R?

Its his accent

His waist

Him on that bike

His hoody

Help

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think it’s tall boy problems
RLF’s tees are always longer than his jackets or hoodies
My RLF is a few inches taller than Bae and I’ve never noticed this, I’m going to pay more attention now though 😂

---

anyone else watching and getting Bae sexy vibes from Yorkshire talking Tommy Lee R?

Its his accent

His waist

Him on that bike

His hoody

Help
Ohh I don’t watch it, do you have photographic evidence so I can investigate?

Oh honey 🤍 thank you so much. I do not agree at all but thank you 😘 you’re the best.

Also don’t think I’ve ever seen this photo before? What are you trying to do to me on a Sunday night 😂 🥵

Are you feeling better after your crappy day yesterday? X
It was sooo good! My friend Amber was sooooo sad when we got the notification through!! 🤍

this was my first pfp on here, I love it, just a little bit of him looking all smart 🥰

yeah I’m feeling a lot better, had a good evening tonight was the final chapter of my Dec story on Wattpad tonight so been messaging people back and forward about it which has taken my mind of everything! 🤍x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.