John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@einahpets93 CC is being the ultimate DILF today, watching his kids’ games. ❤ Just saw his stories.
---

It's really hard to judge banter from a friendship group you're not a part of but I do feel a bit of edge in the MOTM comment.

I always kind of liked Cancelo and felt bad for him for his tragic past and that burglary last year must have been awful. But if he's become a problem in the dressing room then it's right that he goes.
Same. I remember when he said he didn’t care that the burglars hurt him because he’s been hurt plenty in his life, he just didn’t want them to hurt his family. 😭:cry: And I’ll never forget him ringing Dinho, with blood still on his face, to tell him what happened.

Anyways, he clearly needs a change of scenery because things at City were toxic for whatever reason. I hope he thrives at Bayern.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
@einahpets93 CC is being the ultimate DILF today, watching his kids’ games. ❤ Just saw his stories.
---

Same. I remember when he said he didn’t care that the burglars hurt him because he’s been hurt plenty in his life, he just didn’t want them to hurt his family. 😭:cry: And I’ll never forget him ringing Dinho, with blood still on his face, to tell him what happened.

Anyways, he clearly needs a change of scenery because things at City were toxic for whatever reason. I hope he thrives at Bayern.
Hope he’s concentrating on his own game as much 😝
---

Cancelo in Munich already!! No messin
When’s the European deadline? Is that the same time as ours?

I BLOODY LOVE TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY - can’t wait for tomorrow. So tempted to put a half day in!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope he’s concentrating on his own game as much 😝
---

When’s the European deadline? Is that the same time as ours?

I BLOODY LOVE TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY - can’t wait for tomorrow. So tempted to put a half day in!
I’ve honestly noooo idea. Cunty Gallagher rejected Everton. Not your loss is it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love bae I hope he hasn’t been too stressed with all the dressing room dramas it won’t have helped his poorly hammy will it

BFE815D1-275F-45C3-813E-58745999805A.jpeg

Look at that face LOOK AT IT

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Pep isn't due to do a press conference until Friday, so I don't think we'll hear anything before then (and even then he'll probably be vague 🤬 )
He didn’t say much afterwards did he like about him being ok! Just said he was tired. Still livid about that. I thought maybe Man City xtra might have had some deets but nothing

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I am fine thank you Macca, thank you for thinking of me.

Have had a run of lates at work and am feeling sorry for myself.

Spent the morning looking at pictures of Everton Bae.

How far he has come.

View attachment 1922982
View attachment 1922983
View attachment 1922984
View attachment 1922986
View attachment 1922987
View attachment 1922989
View attachment 1922990
View attachment 1922991
View attachment 1922993

@einahpets93 I like this one.

View attachment 1922985

LOL

View attachment 1922992
He’s wearing that shirt I like 🥰 (and with Bobby)

you know me, I love Everton bae

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.