John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am fine thank you Macca, thank you for thinking of me.

Have had a run of lates at work and am feeling sorry for myself.

Spent the morning looking at pictures of Everton Bae.

How far he has come.

View attachment 1922982
View attachment 1922983
View attachment 1922984
View attachment 1922986
View attachment 1922987
View attachment 1922989
View attachment 1922990
View attachment 1922991
View attachment 1922993

@einahpets93 I like this one.

View attachment 1922985

LOL

View attachment 1922992
Sorry work is rough lately. :( Glad Everton bae cheered you up. What a cute little puppy he was.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the Tunnel cam that was posted today? Very odd editing and filming locations/angles compared to most other Tunnel cams, like they only showed match play from several feet inside the tunnel like they were trying not to show the bench. They definitely use at least 2 video cameras when they film these, but it was like the editor didn't even include match footage (or even crowd shots) from one of them.

I wonder if this was due to Cancelo drama and/or not wanting to disclose the extent of bae's injury (by not showing the bench during the 2nd half in particular) or if there are weird FA cup rules or something. Haven't watched the extended highlights yet, though - maybe they put all the usual shots in there.

Also, the players didn't sign the kid's program on the way to the dressing room, they just gave him a high five - maybe they were running late? Love that Jack complimented his headband, though. And maybe Kyle was just being extra friendly but he seemed like he knew the kid.

---

He is so gorgeous it kills me. I really hope he’s doing ok. Nothing has been said?? 😟
He's getting to snuggle a brand new baby and enjoy that brand new baby smell. That should get his mind off things. He probably hardly ever has to change a nappy, too, and I'm sure he's amusing himself by making all kinds of immature comments about O's titties and whining about having to share them. YOU KNOW HE IS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has anyone watched the Tunnel cam that was posted today? Very odd editing and filming locations/angles compared to most other Tunnel cams, like they only showed match play from several feet inside the tunnel like they were trying not to show the bench. They definitely use at least 2 video cameras when they film these, but it was like the editor didn't even include match footage (or even crowd shots) from one of them.

I wonder if this was due to Cancelo drama and/or not wanting to disclose the extent of bae's injury (by not showing the bench during the 2nd half in particular) or if there are weird FA cup rules or something. Haven't watched the extended highlights yet, though - maybe they put all the usual shots in there.

Also, the players didn't sign the kid's program on the way to the dressing room, they just gave him a high five - maybe they were running late? Love that Jack complimented his headband, though. And maybe Kyle was just being extra friendly but he seemed like he knew the kid.

---

He's getting to snuggle a brand new baby and enjoy that brand new baby smell. That should get his mind off things. He probably hardly ever has to change a nappy, too, and I'm sure he's amusing himself by making all kinds of immature comments about O's titties and whining about having to share them. YOU KNOW HE IS!
I think the kids choose what they sign. Because sometimes they sign a shirt and other times it’s a programme. Maybe the kid got shy and so they were like we will just do high fives

• Heart

---

This was Tunnel Cam though, so you can't see the bench from the tunnel. If it was Pitcam then it would maybe have been a bit odd.

Definitely don't think they are trying to hide his injury, especially when Pep was so scathing about it.

I think @Donald23 is right, the little boy was shy and just wanted to say hi. I feel him.

Reactions: 2
F55E20E7-5936-41EE-A8D6-A4372B369B22.png
Cancelo drama !! And he’s gone on a social media rampage as well apparently 🙈🙈
---

He’s been taking tips from ronaldo 🙈🙈

📅 January 5 - Chelsea (A): Teammates try to calm a 'furious' Cancelo down in dressing room
📅 January 11 - Southampton (A): Produces ‘dire’ performance in 2-0 defeat
📅 January 22 - Wolves (H): Walked from team bus to bench by himself after being dropped
📅 January 27 - Arsenal (H): Didn’t pay attention in team meeting

Guardiola decided that if Cancelo stayed, the squad would have been negatively impacted 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
View attachment 1924236Cancelo drama !! And he’s gone on a social media rampage as well apparently 🙈🙈
---

📅 January 5 - Chelsea (A): Teammates try to calm a 'furious' Cancelo down in dressing room
📅 January 22 - Wolves (H): Walked from team bus to bench by himself after being dropped

Guardiola decided that if Cancelo stayed, the squad would have been negatively impacted 😳
I don’t get wolves home thing, did he like not go get dressed. Surely that’d be noticeable by everyone at the stadium if he just walked straight out
Also what happens when he comes back at the end of the season

I don’t get wolves home thing, did he like not go get dressed. Surely that’d be noticeable by everyone at the stadium if he just walked straight out
I don’t think it says he didn’t walk out it means he walked from the bus straight to the bench? But I don’t know would he just be sat on the bench for ages before kick off. He might not come back 🙈

I don’t think it says he didn’t walk out it means he walked from the bus straight to the bench? But I don’t know would he just be sat on the bench for ages before kick off. He might not come back 🙈
I read it as though he walked straight from the bus to his seat on the bench. But people would have seen that and gone why isn’t he warming up

Reactions: 1
This is what The Athletic said - I read it that he was just flouncing by himself? Maybe not participating in the warmup properly?

Even if Bayern don't exercise their buy option, I imagine he'll look for a permanent move rather than going back

Screenshot_20230131_154303_The Athletic.jpg

---

There's a pic of him in his warm up gear looking normal - maybe he just skulked off to the dugout, then went back to the dressing room for some u ok hun

View attachment 1924236Cancelo drama !! And he’s gone on a social media rampage as well apparently 🙈🙈
---

Good lord, Cancelo. Such drama, such antics. Wonder what his current Bayern teammates think of him now - will they be wary of him? I wish Joao could have left with grace and class. City could have done a nice thanks-for-the-memories farewell video. Maybe they still will. But this is all rather poor from him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Good lord, Cancelo. Such drama, such antics. Wonder what his current Bayern teammates think of him now - will they be wary of him? I wish Joao could have left with grace and class. City could have done a nice thanks-for-the-memories farewell video. Maybe they still will. But this is all rather poor from him.
He’s done one himself on Insta he says it’s not the end 🤔🤔

• Wow
He can stay there but I do think he is a troubled man and the story about his Mum is so sad 😞
they are trying to kill me have you seen

7428700E-4DB2-4099-ADC4-B20964BE1B3F.jpeg
5A7EC3A5-8704-4907-A7A1-42F311B6141E.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I am obsessed with M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, have only just finished the Christmas horde and now they bring this MF out in JANUARY

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I am obsessed with M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, have only just finished the Christmas horde and now they bring this MF out in JANUARY
I need like a size to biscuit comparison! Either way I want it

• Heart
It’s outrageous how am I ever going to shift my Christmas tum and get bikini ready when they bring this out.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.