John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry Kane mentioned the same group of people with no bae. Why. Bastards.
---

I suppose baby has Kyle. But when Kyle goes who will be his fwend 🥺
His best friend is Smithy, so I’m not sure what he was blathering about here. Am I the only one who feels sad when they get asked who their best football friends are? I always feel second hand sadness for players - like bae in this particular one - who are left out. :( And I feel a silly awkwardness for the rest of their teams. I don’t know, I’m weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Harry Kane mentioned the same group of people with no bae. Why. Bastards.
---

I suppose baby has Kyle. But when Kyle goes who will be his fwend 🥺
😭😭😭😭😭

He's got Jack, but Jack's friends with everyone. And Phil, but that's more of a father/son relationship.

Obviously at City the answer is Haaland.

gettyimages-1242705023-612x612.jpg

• Heart
It wasss. I had a wrap and salad before hand and then we shared this as we were both a bit full

next strike planned 16th feb. When is this shite gonna end 🤯
Nooooo. That is shite! I’m so sorry. How are you doing today?

Hope all of you are well.

Reactions: 1
I was surprised when baby said he spent a few days in his room at the Euros. Maybe he is just v professional and focused on the job. Gets on with everyone but not bussum buddies. I don’t know. And what is the thing with Harry Maguire?! He is dull as duck.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was surprised when baby said he spent a few days in his room at the Euros. Maybe he is just v professional and focused on the job. Gets on with everyone but not bussum buddies. I don’t know. And what is the thing with Harry Maguire?! He is dull as duck.
Let's be real: he was probably just trying to finish a campaign or whatever in Call of Duty or Fortnite.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just an introvert, maybe. I get it.

Also, I think Baby is good friends with Raz.
---

why you don’t like 🍓☀ 😂

I really like Raz, have a lot of time for him. I am glad he and baby are friends. He always bangs the drum for bae as the best in his position too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
---

why you don’t like 🍓☀ 😂

I really like Raz, have a lot of time for him. I am glad he and baby are friends. He always bangs the drum for bae as the best in his position too.
I can’t stand the lil prick sorry 😖😖

• Heart
I have a lot of respect for Raz and his partner that they have not ex-communicated baby like a lot of the England and City teams have done from the social circles.

It's a very admiral quality not to follow the crowd.

• Heart
I think Raz is another introverted, independent character who dances to the beat of his own drum.

I can see why some people don't like him, and why many more just fail to warm to him.

People who are how they want to be and aren't interested in compromising to smooth things along for other people can be frustrating and stubborn and aloof. But on the other hand you do know where you stand with them.

I think baby is probably a big fan of Raz's straight-up unpretentious nature, and they probably have a lot in common in that regard.

Also, cuties.

fb2068fa45db6b0965c9d6cba0e009c1.jpg
images.jpeg
Screenshot_20230202_211854.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think Raz is another introverted, independent character who dances to the beat of his own drum.

I can see why some people don't like him, and why many more just fail to warm to him.

People who are how they want to be and aren't interested in compromising to smooth things along for other people can be frustrating and stubborn and aloof. But on the other hand you do know where you stand with them.

I think baby is probably a big fan of Raz's straight-up unpretentious nature, and they probably have a lot in common in that regard.

Also, cuties.

View attachment 1931047View attachment 1931048View attachment 1931049
That last one is very endearing.
I just don’t like him as a footballer nothing to do with him as a person. We all like who we like and don’t like

We all like this tho …
E81133D7-2E62-4E30-8CA4-4A58FB063307.jpeg
E0608C49-FF2F-470C-958E-27E40D2F6689.jpeg
CB581324-2B6B-422E-9CA7-C7A93D5EC4DE.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.