John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was sooo good! My friend Amber was sooooo sad when we got the notification through!! 🤍

this was my first pfp on here, I love it, just a little bit of him looking all smart 🥰

yeah I’m feeling a lot better, had a good evening tonight was the final chapter of my Dec story on Wattpad tonight so been messaging people back and forward about it which has taken my mind of everything! 🤍x
I’ve had a few really lovely comments tonight and I honestly could cry. Don’t quite understand how people can be so nice and genuine 🤍

Glad you’ve had a good evening lovely and your mind has been occupied 😘bet you’ve been inundated!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve had a few really lovely comments tonight and I honestly could cry. Don’t quite understand how people can be so nice and genuine 🤍

Glad you’ve had a good evening lovely and your mind has been occupied 😘bet you’ve been inundated!
Honestly you deserve all the praise that book is incredible! Me & A had been chatting about it in our WhatsApp chat and even she said she was gutted going forward as it’s one of our talking points 🤣🤍

it’s been nice to keep it busy!!! Yeah I’ve had a few, plus announced the next 2 books (including TOY -Pep/G/J) and they’ve seemed happy so far HDBAH has had just over 70k views so a lot better than I thought ha 🤦🏻‍♀️
You two are up late! Which I’m happy about because I can say hi to you. :D
hey lovey! Hope you are okay!! I’m up because I’m trying to finish a chapter before bed! 🤍

• Heart
Honestly you deserve all the praise that book is incredible! Me & A had been chatting about it in our WhatsApp chat and even she said she was gutted going forward as it’s one of our talking points 🤣🤍

it’s been nice to keep it busy!!! Yeah I’ve had a few, plus announced the next 2 books (including TOY -Pep/G/J) and they’ve seemed happy so far HDBAH has had just over 70k views so a lot better than I thought ha 🤦🏻‍♀️

hey lovey! Hope you are okay!! I’m up because I’m trying to finish a chapter before bed! 🤍
70k views!!! Jesus Estate Agent John is nearing 2k reads (which still blows my mind and please pass my love and thanks onto A for me 😘) so 70k views is ridiculous woman! You should be so proud ❤
And I also cannot wait to read TOY when it drops 🤍

---

Gooooood evening!

Hope you're all doing well 😘❤💐
Evening lovely ❤

How’s your Sunday been?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Apologies tax for all the Fic talk, some beautiful Bae for you all 💙

View attachment 1920839
View attachment 1920840
View attachment 1920841
View attachment 1920842

---

Hello lovely! How are you? How’s your weekend been? x

I‘m alright, thank you! I just have the Sunday blues. I really don’t want to face work tomorrow even though I’m sure it’ll go fine. I also need to go some laundry. Typical Sunday doldrums. :D Hope you both have a good Monday!

---

Gooooood evening!

Hey there’s Goss! Hope you’re okay. ♥

• Heart
I‘m alright, thank you! I just have the Sunday blues. I really don’t want to face work tomorrow even though I’m sure it’ll go fine. I also need to go some laundry. Typical Sunday doldrums. :D Hope you both have a good Monday!

---

Sunday blues suuuuck, I hope they ease off.

I am up late and have been cleaning my house and listening to an audio book about how to make better habits and also looking for ideas to decorate my bathroom and mildly dancing to myself which is fun because my feet are very movey.

Went out for lunch with a friend earlier and we talked for hours and hours and hours it was so lovely and my alarm goes off in 6 hours and I'm not sure if I can be bothered to sleep or if maybe I should just give up on that idea and spend the time doing something fun like I have all these ideas for things I want to do and I can't keep still so maybe I should go for a walk although it is the middle of the night so maybe not? Could get up early to go and walk off some energy but then that makes sleeping even more pointless because I lie down and think for an hour or two and then sleep for an hour or two and then it's wake wakey time so really why bother, might as well just keep the brain running.

I want to do the bathroom like pointlessly extravagant with beautiful bold colours and gold leaf and fancy little details because the thought of it makes me giggle so much.

• Heart

I am up late and have been cleaning my house and listening to an audio book about how to make better habits and also looking for ideas to decorate my bathroom and mildly dancing to myself which is fun because my feet are very movey.

Went out for lunch with a friend earlier and we talked for hours and hours and hours it was so lovely and my alarm goes off in 6 hours and I'm not sure if I can be bothered to sleep or if maybe I should just give up on that idea and spend the time doing something fun like I have all these ideas for things I want to do and I can't keep still so maybe I should go for a walk although it is the middle of the night so maybe not? Could get up early to go and walk off some energy but then that makes sleeping even more pointless because I lie down and think for an hour or two and then sleep for an hour or two and then it's wake wakey time so really why bother, might as well just keep the brain running.
Hate to be this person, and it’s so tit that this is the world we’re in but - please don’t go out on your own in the dark tonight. Just whatever you do, please try and keep your brain running in any other way than going out for a walk alone this time of night x

Glad you had a lovely lunch with your friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Gooooood evening!

Hey lovey!! Hope you’ve had a nice weekend!! ♥

70k views!!! Jesus Estate Agent John is nearing 2k reads (which still blows my mind and please pass my love and thanks onto A for me 😘) so 70k views is ridiculous woman! You should be so proud ❤
And I also cannot wait to read TOY when it drops 🤍

---

Evening lovely ❤

How’s your Sunday been?
that’s so good though, she honestly loves you it’s so lovely! 🤣🤍 I am actually really proud of it, my imagines just hit over 300k so it’s doing well atm! Not sure how well TOY will do but I don’t care as I love it sooo much! ♥

---

here is a little bit of Sunday/Monday motivation as it’s the part of the book I’m at atm and the images I’m using currently
8C2BE9D9-8B09-4120-96C0-9A675AE029BF.jpeg
E206423E-900C-4876-9182-E361AD35DFA7.jpeg
A02E30AE-B0B9-4016-BB5C-B1CA0E36E41E.jpeg

• Heart

that’s so good though, she honestly loves you it’s so lovely! 🤣🤍 I am actually really proud of it, my imagines just hit over 300k so it’s doing well atm! Not sure how well TOY will do but I don’t care as I love it sooo much! ♥

here is a little bit of Sunday/Monday motivation as it’s the part of the book I’m at atm and the images I’m using currently View attachment 1920876View attachment 1920877
300k!! Mate that’s ridiculous!! Your stories are so amazing though so to be expected really 😘
Send Amber here or send me over to where you all congregate so I can join in please haha

okay that last one where he wants to cry - I have never seen before 💔 why is he so sad 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I want to do the bathroom like pointlessly extravagant with beautiful bold colours and gold leaf and fancy little details because the thought of it makes me giggle so much.
The bathroom decor idea sounds wonderful. Do it! Do something that’ll make you happy and smiley each time you look at it so you can say, yep, I did that, and it’s luxurious. ♥ And I’m loving the image of you dancing about.

here is a little bit of Sunday/Monday motivation as it’s the part of the book I’m at atm and the images I’m using currently View attachment 1920876View attachment 1920877
Love, love, love it!
Pep looks sexy and aggravated as per and bae looks so angsty and pouty in the last one

• Heart
300k!! Mate that’s ridiculous!! Your stories are so amazing though so to be expected really 😘
Send Amber here or send me over to where you all congregate so I can join in please haha

okay that last one where he wants to cry - I have never seen before 💔 why is he so sad 😔
I know it’s crazy!!! I can’t believe it ha! Ah thank you lovey! 🤍

you’ll have to come into our WhatsApp group!! Or the discord server me and @cloliz are on! You also neeed to get Wattpad!!
But yeah me and Amber have our excited chat when we get your notifications then we have our ‘OMG HAVE YOU READ IT?!’ Normally followed by don’t spoil it! And then we chat about it haha! 🤍

it’s very brooding and moody for him!!

The bathroom decor idea sounds wonderful. Do it! Do something that’ll make you happy and smiley each time you look at it so you can say, yep, I did that, and it’s luxurious. ♥ And I’m loving the image of you dancing about.

Love, love, love it!
Pep looks sexy and aggravated as per and bae looks so angsty and pouty in the last one
That’s mainly the emotions they will be experiencing in the book 🤣 I keep saying I will stop writing and get to the point of this story but the chapters are each like 3k for Wattpad readers and I keep finding things to write the most pointless but cute chapters for! They will never get to the good bit at this rate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It's been a crappy weekend / month / way longer than that, but at least YouTube decided to show me this tonight while I was trying to stop crying. It did not really help 🤣 - jk, it did, look at this precious bean and his perfectly lovely real teeth:

I like how the graphics look like they are from 2005 and not 2014-2015.

• Heart
Hate to be this person, and it’s so tit that this is the world we’re in but - please don’t go out on your own in the dark tonight. Just whatever you do, please try and keep your brain running in any other way than going out for a walk alone this time of night x

Glad you had a lovely lunch with your friend ❤
Worry not, stayed indoors, ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.