John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I go into M&S, spend £20 and come out with four items. It has to STOP.

I need a car, to paint the flat, some shutters to stop the flat becoming an incinerator in June, a cat, BUT NO SPEND ALL THE CASH ON CHOCOLATE M&S PRODUCTS MACCA GO ON

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I need a car, to paint the flat, some shutters to stop the flat becoming an incinerator in June, a cat, BUT NO SPEND ALL THE CASH ON CHOCOLATE M&S PRODUCTS MACCA GO ON
Probably a stupid question but do you have a sparks card? I’ve cut down on my M&S but the latest sparks card deals always draw me back in

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Macca I felt this deep in my heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wish we had M&S. My mom did bring me Girl Scout cookies the other day, though, so at least I have that.

I wrote my dog a new song last night when I used him for a pillow. You all might enjoy it.
He's big
He's my baby
And he's, mighty fine*

Everybody needs a doggy for a pillow
Everybody needs a doggy
Everybody needs a doggy...

*The first part could still work for hoomans 😉

PXL_20220813_134434498.PORTRAIT.jpg

IMG_20200428_012912.jpg

• Heart
I wish we had M&S. My mom did bring me Girl Scout cookies the other day, though, so at least I have that.

I wrote my dog a new song last night when I used him for a pillow. You all might enjoy it.
He's big
He's my baby
And he's, mighty fine*

Everybody needs a doggy

View attachment 1925460

View attachment 1925452
Awww look at him. Squishy little baby 😍😍💓💗💕💖💕 beautiful boy xx

• Heart

He's big
He's my baby
And he's, mighty fine*

Everybody needs a doggy

View attachment 1925460

View attachment 1925452
He’s beeeeautiful. Give him an extra cuddle from me ❤

• Heart
He can stay there but I do think he is a troubled man and the story about his Mum is so sad 😞
they are trying to kill me have you seen

View attachment 1925049View attachment 1925050
I want this more than I’ve wanted anything in my life.
---

M&S is LIFE.
---

He’s thinking about Colin the Caterpillar in every one.
Stop, now I’m craving it. :(

• Heart
  • Haha
I am obsessed with M&S Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, have only just finished the Christmas horde and now they bring this MF out in JANUARY
This is what happens when I’m hungry at night. I just purchased some Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, Colin Brownie Baking Mix (that stupid caterpillar owns my life), and M&S coffee. I also bought Kendal Mint Cakes (which I could eat every single day), Cadbury Roses, Cadbury Heroes, and Quality Street (green triangle! I hope they’re actually green because I know some were wrapped in gold this year. Blasphemy.)

I regret nothing.

They’ll be here in 2 days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is what happens when I’m hungry at night. I just purchased some Extremely Chocolatey Chocolate Biscuits, Colin Brownie Baking Mix (that stupid caterpillar owns my life), and M&S coffee. I also bought Kendal Mint Cakes (which I could eat every single day), Cadbury Roses, Cadbury Heroes, and Quality Street (green triangle! I hope they’re actually green because I know some were wrapped in gold this year. Blasphemy.)

I regret nothing.

They’ll be here in 2 days.
You know how we’ve got the American candy shops, you definitely need M&S shops everywhere

• Heart
Where can you buy them @Just Drive ? My Aunt said she came across a shelf of M&S food in a supermarket in Michigan 🤣
M&S Food website. There’s a button that redirects to their international shipping partner. The only things I can’t get are cakes. :( Your aunt is lucky! There’s a place called World Market not far from me that sells foods from various countries. But there’s not much there in the UK section other than maltesers, PG Tips, Aunty’s Steamed Puds, and lemon curd. :ROFLMAO:
---

You know how we’ve got the American candy shops, you definitely need M&S shops everywhere
I agree completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know how we’ve got the American candy shops
you know those shops are money laundering fronts don’t you 😂
---

I have just watched the latest Inside City and all the Mens Team look miserable…you can sense the tension 😬

Even poor baby. No wonder his gammy hammy went. It’s all Cancelos fault.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.