John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why whats up
Royal Mail are changing all our finish and start times and the people with kids we don’t know if they are gonna let us finish at the same time we do now ie in time for school. Are we gonna have to pay for after school club etc. and the people without kids are being a bit Nasty in my office saying that RM is discriminating against ppl without kids making them work longer ‘n even tho there is no set time yet as they haven’t decided.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Royal Mail are changing all our finish and start times and the people with kids we don’t know if they are gonna let us finish at the same time we do now ie in time for school. Are we gonna have to pay for after school club etc. and the people without kids are being a bit Nasty in my office saying that RM is discriminating against ppl without kids making them work longer ‘n even tho there is no set time yet as they haven’t decided.
that’s rubbish and stressful.Very unsettling. When will you find out?

I
@strawberrysunshine_x

I'm so sorry strawbs, it sounds like bullshit.

Take care of yourself and absolutely ignore the group chat if it's stressing you out.
I have come off it. I think it’s for the best
A woman who has grown up children liked the comment about discrimination and I thought if it was 20 years ago and they were doing this she wouldn’t like it. Everyone can be so selfish in our office. I know change is Hard and I know no one wants to finish later but I want my little boys school life to be in the same routine as much as poss ( I might have mentioned he has additional needs ) and routine is good for him. and it’s a Royal Mail policy that you can pick your kids up from school they accommodate people for certain days off. I think child care is a bit different compared to someone who just wants to finish cos they want to. thanks darling hope you’re ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I

I have come off it. I think it’s for the best
A woman who has grown up children liked the comment about discrimination and I thought if it was 20 years ago and they were doing this she wouldn’t like it. Everyone can be so selfish in our office. I know change is Hard and I know no one wants to finish later but I want my little boys school life to be in the same routine as much as poss ( I might have mentioned he has additional needs ) and routine is good for him. and it’s a Royal Mail policy that you can pick your kids up from school they accommodate people for certain days off. I think child care is a bit different compared to someone who just wants to finish cos they want to. thanks darling hope you’re ok x
Not generally a fan of work whatsapps. Our team has one on the understanding there is absolutely no work chat. So its all holiday pic and LFC getting thrashed (loads of LFC fans in my team)

I hope your employer respects the working agreement you have in place because of LO. It’s very stressful when there is workforce change. RM don’t sound like the best at managing it..

Oh no! I’m sorry, my friend, this is such tit! :(
---

Happy Wednesday Everyone! ♥
Isn’t that one of the most beautiful shows, ever? The stage itself!! Did you enjoy it?

• Heart
Happy Wednesday Everyone! ♥
That looks beautiful ♥♥♥
---

Oh no! I’m sorry, my friend, this is such tit! :(
---

Isn’t that one of the most beautiful shows, ever? The stage itself!! Did you enjoy it?
Thankyou. I’m off now for 2 days. The jerks can get lost 🤣. I’ve been a bit upset about it cos I’m soft as tit. But I’ll be ok 👍. You’re up early!?!
---

Not generally a fan of work whatsapps. Our team has one on the understanding there is absolutely no work chat. So its all holiday pic and LFC getting thrashed (loads of LFC fans in my team)

I hope your employer respects the working agreement you have in place because of LO. It’s very stressful when there is workforce change. RM don’t sound like the best at managing it..
No I’m not usually but it was good’!! I was telling goss about it not long ago we have quiz nights etc. but one randomly put on what did the boss say about family friendly & when I said no solid answer yet but don’t worry the postie was like it’s discrimination Against people who don’t have kids who will have to work longer 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔. So i left it straight away. I don’t want to get Involved in the drama & don’t need the worry / stress of their crappy opinions 🤨

• Heart
I hope You’re all doing well.
My boss is a major hole, and that's all I have to say about my week so far. 🤬

Good lord, Cancelo. Such drama, such antics. Wonder what his current Bayern teammates think of him now - will they be wary of him? I wish Joao could have left with grace and class. City could have done a nice thanks-for-the-memories farewell video. Maybe they still will. But this is all rather poor from him.
I’m honestly not impressed by this loan move. If, as he claimed in his interview, he wants more playing hours he should focus on his performance in training. It isn’t a novelty how Pep chooses the players for his starting team… plus, and that angers me as a Bayern fan, he’s there to practically replace Pavard who has had a performance slump which has resulted in a slump in mental health, too. Does having Cancelo in the team all of a sudden help? Probably not. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww @strawberrysunshine_x so sorry you’ve had a crap day, that sounds rough. Agreed that leaving the group chat sounds like the best idea right now.

Baby when he read your news

9BAD6097-555E-4215-AA1F-0BA67F81CC83.jpeg

On his way to RM to have words

88681AA1-8870-4B45-AE72-AC2FE205FA11.jpeg

Having it out with them

29730089-4927-4882-9534-9A83C8204610.jpeg

then coming back and giving you some love

9E2E9E5F-952E-42D2-A1F5-3C41F67B1B0B.jpeg

And have some bonus Bae just because 💙

90324BA6-1619-477B-81E1-9FA4D975BA25.jpeg

C249B0C2-7F1C-483A-9E1E-D2351F51D60B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That looks beautiful ♥♥♥
---

Thankyou. I’m off now for 2 days. The jerks can get lost 🤣. I’ve been a bit upset about it cos I’m soft as tit. But I’ll be ok 👍. You’re up early!?!
---

No I’m not usually but it was good’!! I was telling goss about it not long ago we have quiz nights etc. but one randomly put on what did the boss say about family friendly & when I said no solid answer yet but don’t worry the postie was like it’s discrimination Against people who don’t have kids who will have to work longer 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔. So i left it straight away. I don’t want to get Involved in the drama & don’t need the worry / stress of their crappy opinions 🤨
You are not soft!
It’s bad enough when there are rule or policy changes but when colleagues start fighting amongst themselves, it makes things much worse.

Haha, yes, I start work at 8:00 am but I started chatting to you all as I was waiting for the coffee to brew up. :D

• Heart
I hope You’re all doing well.
My boss is a major hole, and that's all I have to say about my week so far. 🤬

I’m honestly not impressed by this loan move. If, as he claimed in his interview, he wants more playing hours he should focus on his performance in training. It isn’t a novelty how Pep chooses the players for his starting team… plus, and that angers me as a Bayern fan, he’s there to practically replace Pavard who has had a performance slump which has resulted in a slump in mental health, too. Does having Cancelo in the team all of a sudden help? Probably not. 😕
This is a great point. How exactly does Cancelo slot right in at Bayern? I feel bad for Benji. I know the stories about his falling out with Deschamps at the WC. I’m sorry he caused strife but I wonder if his mental health is at the root of it.

• Heart
Aww @strawberrysunshine_x so sorry you’ve had a crap day, that sounds rough. Agreed that leaving the group chat sounds like the best idea right now.

Baby when he read your news

View attachment 1927221

On his way to RM to have words

View attachment 1927223

Having it out with them

View attachment 1927224

then coming back and giving you some love

View attachment 1927226

And have some bonus Bae just because 💙

View attachment 1927227
View attachment 1927228
omg I love you. This really made me smile 🥹♥ That last pic.. can we start a petition for the navy kit to come back. Look at his arse. His thighs. His hair. His tan 💕💓💗💖. I’m in loveeeee!! Thanks darling xx
---

You are not soft!
It’s bad enough when there are rule or policy changes but when colleagues start fighting amongst themselves, it makes things much worse.

Haha, yes, I start work at 8:00 am but I started chatting to you all as I was waiting for the coffee to brew up. :D
its just petty. I Know change is hard and it’s not ideal but it’s out of my hands. Can’t be doing with drama 😖😖

Oohh did you have anything to go with the coffee ☕

• Heart
I just caught up with the thread - @strawberrysunshine_x , fingers crossed all results well for you. Working different hours might be all right (and easier to swallow) for those who don’t have kids, but unfortunately schools, nurseries and daycare don’t/can’t really accommodate parents with changing hours all that well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
omg I love you. This really made me smile 🥹♥ That last pic.. can we start a petition for the navy kit to come back. Look at his arse. His thighs. His hair. His tan 💕💓💗💖. I’m in loveeeee!! Thanks darling xx
---
And his little poorly fingers 🥺 navy kit bae is Elite though for sure! Glad it made you smile honey 🥰

• Heart
This is a great point. How exactly does Cancelo slot right in at Bayern? I feel bad for Benji. I know the stories about his falling out with Deschamps at the WC. I’m sorry he caused strife but I wonder if his mental health is at the root of it.
I honestly have no clue, I didn’t think they were looking at him until they were offered him on a silver platter. Pavard not being in form left a hole on the left that Cancelo might be able to fill. But then again Bundesliga is different to the PL, and I’m not convinced his style works so well within the team. It’s probably why he’s on loan, to be tested whether he’d fit.
---

Does anyone know what it takes to launch someone into the sun? Asking for myself The alternative would be that I’d strangle someone… but that would get me jail time, wouldn’t it? My boss is such a freaking arse this week, I can’t. I’m this close to quitting.

• Sad
Most days I want to be ON but today, I would like to be this god damn Queen please

0A9C7F1F-838B-4223-8688-079812FADF19.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.