John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up with the thread - @strawberrysunshine_x , fingers crossed all results well for you. Working different hours might be all right (and easier to swallow) for those who don’t have kids, but unfortunately schools, nurseries and daycare don’t/can’t really accommodate parents with changing hours all that well.
Thankyou mimi hope you’re ok. What’s your boss done 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I honestly have no clue, I didn’t think they were looking at him until they were offered him on a silver platter. Pavard not being in form left a hole on the left that Cancelo might be able to fill. But then again Bundesliga is different to the PL, and I’m not convinced his style works so well within the team. It’s probably why he’s on loan, to be tested whether he’d fit.
---

Does anyone know what it takes to launch someone into the sun? Asking for myself The alternative would be that I’d strangle someone… but that would get me jail time, wouldn’t it? My boss is such a freaking arse this week, I can’t. I’m this close to quitting.
I will kick your boss in the shins!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh no! I’m sorry, my friend, this is such tit! :(
---

Isn’t that one of the most beautiful shows, ever? The stage itself!! Did you enjoy it?
Just come out of the theatre, cried so much, laughed so much, sung and danced, I adored it!!! ♥
---

image.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening darlings, I hope everyday's day got better and every boss or colleague that deserved a minor misfortune received one.

I have had a very busy day. In what can only be described as an unprecedented gossgoss madness, I managed to spend literally none of my day working on the thing I was assigned to. Just a whole damn day of firefighting and people asking me for stuff.

Bit exhausting, bit demoralising. But in other news I'm now off until Monday. Will tidy the house a little bit but mostly will be a lady of absolute leisure. Have bought some fancy chocolates. Might go for a walk at the beautiful gardens I showed you before. Will not think about work at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening darlings, I hope everyday's day got better and every boss or colleague that deserved a minor misfortune received one.

I have had a very busy day. In what can only be described as an unprecedented gossgoss madness, I managed to spend literally none of my day working on the thing I was assigned to. Just a whole damn day of firefighting and people asking me for stuff.

Bit exhausting, bit demoralising. But in other news I'm now off until Monday. Will tidy the house a little bit but mostly will be a lady of absolute leisure. Have bought some fancy chocolates. Might go for a walk at the beautiful gardens I showed you before. Will not think about work at all.
Oooh this sounds lovely. What chocs did you get. Yesss go to the gardens. All the birds will be singing. I find that so calming I love it. RLF is going to united tonight LO is going to bed soon. I’m gonna get in bed and read my book. I’m feeling pretty tired and a bit down 😖😖

• Heart
Oooh this sounds lovely. What chocs did you get. Yesss go to the gardens. All the birds will be singing. I find that so calming I love it. RLF is going to united tonight LO is going to bed soon. I’m gonna get in bed and read my book. I’m feeling pretty tired and a bit down 😖😖
I got a little Hotel Chocolat box, very nice.

I'm sorry you're having such a tough time, we are here for you ❤

Have a cuddle.

EsREHCRWMAA2tPm.jpeg

• Heart
Catching up on inside city, I agree with whoever said they looked miserable. However if the bust up happened during one of those sunset training photos can you imagine the glorious photos. Miffed off John with the sun setting behind him
Also someone buy palmer some wireless headphones, he really looks like the younger brother that’s tagging along

• Haha

Great news about the days off! Definately sounds like it’s needed after a crappy work day. Those gardens were beautiful would be lovely to see them again! And definately no thinking about work x
---

Sorry you’re still feeling crappy 😔 hopefully a nice evening to yourself with a good book and a good night will help 😘
---

I honestly have no clue, I didn’t think they were looking at him until they were offered him on a silver platter. Pavard not being in form left a hole on the left that Cancelo might be able to fill. But then again Bundesliga is different to the PL, and I’m not convinced his style works so well within the team. It’s probably why he’s on loan, to be tested whether he’d fit.
---

Does anyone know what it takes to launch someone into the sun? Asking for myself The alternative would be that I’d strangle someone… but that would get me jail time, wouldn’t it? My boss is such a freaking arse this week, I can’t. I’m this close to quitting.
So sorry you’ve had a crappy day too Mimi 😔😔 sending you lots of hugs! x
---

Just come out of the theatre, cried so much, laughed so much, sung and danced, I adored it!!! ♥
---

Glad you had a good time! Those cocktails look beaut 😍

• Heart
Catching up on inside city, I agree with whoever said they looked miserable. However if the bust up happened during one of those sunset training photos can you imagine the glorious photos. Miffed off John with the sun setting behind him
Also someone buy palmer some wireless headphones, he really looks like the younger brother that’s tagging along
Baby especially looked fed up. He hasn’t posted a nice message or liked any of Cancelo I keep tying Cancelo because I can’t spell Joae..Jaoe..Joal…FFS what a thicko I am insta posts. I think baby not happy with him for disturbing the squad.

Have a cuddle
John and Ruben cuddles are elite.

I think @mimimithis needs one too

DB2D5787-6503-4D07-A1B0-6753D72F01C4.jpeg

perhaps both ladies would like some bum

44AF7A7A-9A39-4BD3-954E-E1F3604505C3.jpeg
7D56888B-1DDA-49BE-9263-27F8C451E519.jpeg
A234CAD0-359E-42CE-B10C-129484E94419.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Baby especially looked fed up. He hasn’t posted a nice message or liked any of Cancelo I keep tying Cancelo because I can’t spell Joae..Jaoe..Joal…FFS what a thicko I am insta posts. I think baby not happy with him for disturbing the squad.

View attachment 1927679

View attachment 1927685View attachment 1927686View attachment 1927688
Hahahah I had to check as well the other day. It is joao. 🙈🤣.
always pleased to see baby’s bum ! He hasn’t put anything at all on Insta since the game. He must be heartbroken.😖😩

• Sad
  • Heart

View attachment 1927679

It’s a real contrast from the one about hippos the other week. Which if i remember correctly he wasn’t in?
Still upset we will get no John and Ruben in the coming weeks. The little hand shake on Friday was cute
Hahahah I had to check as well the other day. It is joao. 🙈🤣.
always pleased to see baby’s bum ! He hasn’t put anything at all on Insta since the game. He must be heartbroken.😖😩
I keep spelling Jaoa no clue why 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry for not offering work related advice or anything, I usually am not in the best frame of mind lately to handle that topic as it just sends me into CPTSD flashbacks about my last job. And those nightmares have returned recently, so that's fun. 😑

But I hope things get better ❤ @strawberrysunshine_x @mimimithis @Gossgossgoss9888

tumblr_1910bf5ffac0216100ed2becb4804220_af5b7b6c_1280.png

I called out sick today because I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Probably not a great idea since I'm going to use a lot of sick leave soon but oh well. 🤷‍♀️

Sick Note Solidarity!

(Tried to post a gif of this but even 2.4 MB is too big - must be the content - too sexy when in motion)

20230201_150506_44.jpg

2022-08-09 22.11.26-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry for not offering work related advice or anything, I usually am not in the best frame of mind lately to handle that topic as it just sends me into CPTSD flashbacks about my last job. And those nightmares have returned recently, so that's fun. 😑

But I hope things get better ❤ @strawberrysunshine_x @mimimithis @Gossgossgoss9888

View attachment 1927852

I called out sick today because I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Probably not a great idea since I'm going to use a lot of sick leave soon but oh well. 🤷‍♀️

Sick Note Solidarity!

(Tried to post a gif of this but even 2.4 MB is too big - must be the content - too sexy when in motion)

View attachment 1927844

View attachment 1927855
I hope Ruben gave him a sympathy shag during half time - even with his poorly hammy Bae could just lie there and let Rubes do all the work and put the smile back on his face abit
---

View attachment 1927679

Can we all have some bum?
His bum is perfection

9827B8CE-CE72-4701-A17D-131A5D9E20AD.jpeg

D049164F-FB6A-4449-B82C-3965CBAA1436.jpeg

E4CED309-2728-4AD4-9001-8492E3D80531.jpeg

• Heart

View attachment 1927852

Sick Note Solidarity!

View attachment 1927844

View attachment 1927855
Big hugs for you my love, I'm so sorry you're going through it.

I'm actually doing alright, very busy but my brain is working moderately well so I'm managing just fine.

I booked these two days off ages ago and thought maybe I'll go to the doctor about my messed up brain. But now I've hit a good patch and it feels like insanity to use up an appointment to go and tell them "sometimes I am sad". I just know next time I'm struggling I'll be stuck in endless work and I won't have the time or energy to get help and I'll use it as such a convenient excuse to keep it to myself.

I was going to try to talk it through with my therapist this week.

I know it's stupid but I haven't ever really disclosed to her my full mental health history. I've been trying to work with her on my current feelings and my work pressures and family issues and past traumas, and haven't ever just laid out my psychiatric history. It's felt too daunting. But there's stuff we've been touching on that kind of bumps up against it, experiences I can't properly explain without that context, and I wanted to go through it with her and use her as a sounding board re: should I seek help.

But she had to rearrange this week's appointment so now it'll be too late.

I hope Ruben gave him a sympathy shag during half time - even with his poorly hammy Bae could just lie there and let Rubes do all the work and put the smile back on his face abit
---

Can we all have some bum?
His bum is perfection

View attachment 1927969
View attachment 1927967
View attachment 1927968
I bet Ruben loves doing all the work. 🥵

• Heart
---

So glad you loved it! Are you covered in confetti? :D

Ugh, what a day. :( Enjoy the chocolates. So glad you’re off until Monday. Any plans for the weekend?
---

View attachment 1927679

WHAT A PERFECT BUM.

• Heart
So glad you loved it! Are you covered in confetti? :D

Ugh, what a day. :( Enjoy the chocolates. So glad you’re off until Monday. Any plans for the weekend?
---

WHAT A PERFECT BUM.
😘

Big lie-in tomorrow I think. I've got into an unfortunate habit of waking up at 3am every day so am going to try to power through that and get some proper bonus sleep. Then, a bit of mild tidying up, but other than that have a few days to myself. Try to read something, maybe go for a walk round the beautiful gardens and a potter around the little shops, watch some TV and do some stretching and just try to take care of myself 🥰

Hope you're well my dear

• Heart
😘

Big lie-in tomorrow I think. I've got into an unfortunate habit of waking up at 3am every day so am going to try to power through that and get some proper bonus sleep. Then, a bit of mild tidying up, but other than that have a few days to myself. Try to read something, maybe go for a walk round the beautiful gardens and a potter around the little shops, watch some TV and do some stretching and just try to take care of myself 🥰

Hope you're well my dear
That sounds lovely. I’m doing okay, thank you. ❤ Are you finished planning your March trip? Or still working out details?

• Heart
Big hugs for you my love, I'm so sorry you're going through it.

I'm actually doing alright, very busy but my brain is working moderately well so I'm managing just fine.

I booked these two days off ages ago and thought maybe I'll go to the doctor about my messed up brain. But now I've hit a good patch and it feels like insanity to use up an appointment to go and tell them "sometimes I am sad". I just know next time I'm struggling I'll be stuck in endless work and I won't have the time or energy to get help and I'll use it as such a convenient excuse to keep it to myself.

I was going to try to talk it through with my therapist this week.

I know it's stupid but I haven't ever really disclosed to her my full mental health history. I've been trying to work with her on my current feelings and my work pressures and family issues and past traumas, and haven't ever just laid out my psychiatric history. It's felt too daunting. But there's stuff we've been touching on that kind of bumps up against it, experiences I can't properly explain without that context, and I wanted to go through it with her and use her as a sounding board re: should I seek help.

But she had to rearrange this week's appointment so now it'll be too late.

I bet Ruben loves doing all the work. 🥵
Omg Ruben is totally a grafter in the bedroom isn’t he, bet the man can go for hours without even coming up for air.

I imagine he would be very intense too

• Heart
I saw Bayern already put up Joao’s medical/first day video. It’s still so weird. Meh. Say hi to dear Leroy for us.
---

Omg Ruben is totally a grafter in the bedroom isn’t he, bet the man can go for hours without even coming up for air.

I imagine he would be very intense too
Ruben would be intense but a very generous lover. He would ensure his partner’s having a very nice time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.