John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your RLF is an Everton fan?? How did I not know this?

I just don’t have any faith. I’m just so sad about the whole thing really.
I really had faith in Frank, thought it was a project for him, he’d be given time to develop but then he’s gone. I appreciate we haven’t won since the last time I went and maybe I’m actually to blame for this and not frank.but yeah, just sad

---

I like Arteta though - but obvs love Everton more
Yes has season ticket for Scottish club where we live same coloursbut been his English team since I have known him. Rarely gets to see them but always follows results and watches on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So my Sunday has consisted off sitting in my pjs for most of the morning, finally getting dressed and going to pick up my new Adidas Gazelles so I have my satellite stompers & then going to the pub for Sunday lunch, now watching Ryan Reynolds on BBC 😍

hope everyone has had a nice day so far!

image.jpg

• Heart
Aww good!! I’ve had a right shite day but I’ve got two nice days planned on thurs & Friday that I’m looking forward too
That’s good lovey! I had a nice day planned yesterday but brunch with my friend ended super weird so I spent my night alone last night sulking and watching YouTube videos but looking forward to this week!! 🤍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes has season ticket for Scottish club where we live same coloursbut been his English team since I have known him. Rarely gets to see them but always follows results and watches on TV.
Ahhh that’s nice - I like that there’s more of us 🤣 was it because of big dunc?
My Scottish club was, I think his clubs rivals 🤣 but haven’t followed them for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s good lovey! I had a nice day planned yesterday but brunch with my friend ended super weird so I spent my night alone last night sulking and watching YouTube videos but looking forward to this week!! 🤍
Oh no! So sorry you and @strawberrysunshine_x have had/having crap days 😔 anything we can help with? Hope you’re feeling better 🤍

Oh no Sheff U scored already!
I love Ryan Reynolds but I think I love Blake more - she is such a babe ❤ (Even though I was always team Blair)

• Heart
Ahhh that’s nice - I like that there’s more of us 🤣 was it because of big dunc?
My Scottish club was, I think his clubs rivals 🤣 but haven’t followed them for a long time
😂 no don’t think so he played for a rival team too but way back so probs not the same one as you

Reactions: 1
Oh no! So sorry you and @strawberrysunshine_x have had/having crap days 😔 anything we can help with? Hope you’re feeling better 🤍

I love Ryan Reynolds but I think I love Blake more - she is such a babe ❤ (Even though I was always team Blair)
Thanks lovey! really appreciate it, just drama I don’t need, really long story so I’ll get over it! I just love them soo much ♥
Ohhh no what happened darling 😭
just unnecessary friend drama, but just waiting for it to blow over! But thank you lovey! 🤍

• Heart

Just LO being hard work. I’m just being dramatic. 🤣🤣

---

88ACEF76-FC4F-4E3B-9E50-D9110EA62E9D.jpeg
Bae on his way to marry me.Hope you can all
Make it. 👰‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just LO being hard work. I’m just being dramatic. 🤣🤣

---

View attachment 1919876Bae on his way to marry me.Hope you can all
Make it. 👰‍♀️

Just kidding, I’m very happy for you and would be there with bells on!
We’ve had DILF Bae, do you reckon we’ll ever get husband Bae? Those are photos that would break my heart but that I would equally have to see 🥵

Bless you and LO hope you get abit of a break soon!

• Heart
I love that there’s even more Everton love on here. 💙
So my Sunday has consisted off sitting in my pjs for most of the morning, finally getting dressed and going to pick up my new Adidas Gazelles so I have my satellite stompers & then going to the pub for Sunday lunch, now watching Ryan Reynolds on BBC 😍

hope everyone has had a nice day so far!

Those eyes! 🥰
Aww good!! I’ve had a right shite day but I’ve got two nice days planned on thurs & Friday that I’m looking forward too
I’m sorry it’s been a bad day. :( What do you have planned for Thursday and Friday?

That’s not cool. :( Well, you have us! ☺

• Heart

Those eyes! 🥰

I’m sorry it’s been a bad day. :( What do you have planned for Thursday and Friday?

How are you. Hope you’re ok. How’s ur weekend looking. Can’t believe it’s Monday already
Thursday going out for lunch with RLFs sister. Going to a really nice place for waffles and ice cream. Also my car is being valeted. But cos I’m sad I love it when it gets done. It always comes back brand new !!!
Friday it’s nail day. Best day of the month 💅

D4EDF31A-A599-4641-BB99-50644BB9C582.jpeg
I want these I think cos im a sucker for valentines 😍😘. What do you think do you like them

---

Just kidding, I’m very happy for you and would be there with bells on!
We’ve had DILF Bae, do you reckon we’ll ever get husband Bae? Those are photos that would break my heart but that I would equally have to see 🥵

Bless you and LO hope you get abit of a break soon!
Hahahah , I really don’t think I could handle seeing wedding pics 😭🤣. I’d be green with envy 😟🥺. He would look so fit tho. Are they engaged does anyone know ? If not he defo needs to pop the question 💍
Thanks !! We’ve been another walk ( fresh air always cheers him up) and he’s been fine since. We went to my mums and he was playing up a bit. I don’t know why

• Heart
How are you. Hope you’re ok. How’s ur weekend looking. Can’t believe it’s Monday already
Thursday going out for lunch with RLFs sister. Going to a really nice place for waffles and ice cream. Also my car is being valeted. But cos I’m sad I love it when it gets done. It always comes back brand new !!!
Friday it’s nail day. Best day of the month 💅

View attachment 1919909I want these I think cos im a sucker for valentines 😍😘. What do you think do you like them

---

Hahahah , I really don’t think I could handle seeing wedding pics 😭🤣. I’d be green with envy 😟🥺. He would look so fit tho. Are they engaged does anyone know ? If not he defo needs to pop the question 💍
Thanks !! We’ve been another walk ( fresh air always cheers him up) and he’s been fine since. We went to my mums and he was playing up a bit. I don’t know why
Haha yeah it would be painful to see but - John in a suit….

F9C7B4F8-F7AA-446E-B822-B99BC18E9FB1.jpeg

F294CB61-E792-42FE-853E-8FF41929316C.jpeg

2D720E71-D184-45B6-8B9C-B74C69EE950F.jpeg

From the little I know (which is obviously nothing) it doesn’t appear they are engaged but who knows.

Aww yes those nails are so cute! Can’t believe it’s V day soon! Do you and RLF do much to celebrate?

Come on Wrexham!! Unbelievable!

• Heart
  • Heart

Those eyes! 🥰

If we could all channel some Everton love please for Saturday (and for me to get some tickets tomorrow)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.