John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright Sean, how you doing?
Any plans of signing anyone today?
Saw your photo shoot at Finch Farm last night… I’d say welcome, but I’m still on the fence
Trust the process Einah - I’m here to save your boys.
Just give me a chance and come down from your fence

dyche-im-watching-you.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My only Dyche contribution - I loved it when he had a pop at Klopp when he was shock moaning about player welfare with fixture pile up.

He seems to hate Klopp @einahpets93 surely thats a plus

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My only Dyche contribution - I loved it when he had a pop at Klopp when he was shock moaning about player welfare with fixture pile up.

He seems to hate Klopp @einahpets93 surely thats a plus
Reflecting on my comment.Hate is a strong word. I am sure he doesn’t hate.

PEACE TO ALL ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I mean by this time next week if we’ve got a result against arsenal, I think we’ll all love him
if you guys beat arsenal next week i’m going to put my tent up in the dyche camp.

plz their fans are insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if you guys beat arsenal next week i’m going to put my tent up in the dyche camp.

the arse fans are getting right on my tits

some of the shite they are coming out with

baby would never

• Heart
Troll

---

I mean by this time next week if we’ve got a result against arsenal, I think we’ll all love him
😂 I have not been on here much and I was wondering what you thought of him @einahpets93 RLF is a fan and is pleased thinks he will do well. He seems bloody scary so might get the results. I would play my socks off for him.
Not a classically handsome man though is he!

• Heart
😂 I have not been on here much and I was wondering what you thought of him @einahpets93 RLF is a fan and is pleased thinks he will do well. He seems bloody scary so might get the results. I would play my socks off for him.
Not a classically handsome man though is he!
Your RLF is an Everton fan?? How did I not know this?

I just don’t have any faith. I’m just so sad about the whole thing really.
I really had faith in Frank, thought it was a project for him, he’d be given time to develop but then he’s gone. I appreciate we haven’t won since the last time I went and maybe I’m actually to blame for this and not frank.but yeah, just sad

---

I like Arteta though - but obvs love Everton more

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.