John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any dick pics? 🤭
Absolutely no dick pics. It's not that kind of texting, a dick pic would be incredibly abrupt and jarring. And, I know, men...but I think he has some kind of social/professional standards and anyway it's just friendly texting, nothing more.

We talk about a few things, most of it's just jumping-off points for us to start firing puns or absurd jokes at each other.

He acts like I'm the cleverest person he's ever met, and teases me about it a little bit, like "yeah of course you know that", not being a dick about it but just, almost like he's proud of me.

So we flit between topics a bit and mostly just try to make each other laugh. He talks a little bit about his family and his home town too (he's not from round here).

It's very easy to imagine he knows me better than he really does.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Absolutely no dick pics. It's not that kind of texting, a dick pic would be incredibly abrupt and jarring. And, I know, men...but I think he has some kind of social/professional standards and anyway it's just friendly texting, nothing more.

We talk about a few things, most of it's just jumping-off points for us to start firing puns or absurd jokes at each other.

He acts like I'm the cleverest person he's ever met, and teases me about it a little bit, like "yeah of course you know that", not being a dick about it but just, almost like he's proud of me.

So we flit between topics a bit and mostly just try to make each other laugh. He talks a little bit about his family and his home town too (he's not from round here).

This is better than any rom com. 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just want to point out that as much stick bae gets about his feet on here, I think we can all agree that his tootsies are leaps and bounds ahead of the hobbit feet that belong to MM. 😮

See his latest IG post if you dare.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Shame, I love a cock shot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is still so lovely though 🥰

Do you get butterflies when he messages?
A bit. Get a bit giggly.

I feel in constant conflict with myself about him whenever I think about it.

There's a part of me that just wants to go all out and flirt with him and see what happens, and a part of me that's mortified at the thought of it, sure that he doesn't see me that way, and a part of me that just feels sad because even if he did like me I'm too messed up to let it be anything real.

So am not thinking too much and just trying to be very literal about it. We get on, he makes me laugh, and it's nice. That's all it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A bit. Get a bit giggly.

There's a part of me that just wants to go all out and flirt with him and see what happens, and a part of me that's mortified at the thought of it, sure that he doesn't see me that way, and a part of me that just feels sad because even if he did like me I'm too messed up to let it be anything real.

So am not thinking too much and just trying to be very literal about it. We get on, he makes me laugh, and it's nice. That's all it is.
It’s understandable to want to protect yourself and you know yourself best don’t you. Sounds like you’ve got a good measure of it and got the balance right though - just keep enjoying his company and the texts and what will be will be 🤍

• Heart
A bit. Get a bit giggly.

And that sounds lovely just as it is. ♥

• Heart
I feel like we should just stop talking about him
We all know how I feel about him… and those trotters are giving me even more negative feelings about him
someone on another thread mentioned it too and I just had to go and look

how is your kitchen this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
someone on another thread mentioned it too and I just had to go and look

how is your kitchen this morning 🤣
Why torture yourself? You’re a sick human being 🤣

kitchen is probably even messier now. I’ve made our soup for the week and then made brekkie

the sink is currently out of action so I keep running to wash my hands in the cloak

---

Can't believe he willingly had them photographed like that 🤮 he needs arresting
So does @strawberrysunshine_x she willingly looked at them

• Haha
Why torture yourself? You’re a sick human being 🤣

kitchen is probably even messier now. I’ve made our soup for the week and then made brekkie

the sink is currently out of action so I keep running to wash my hands in the cloak

---

So does @strawberrysunshine_x she willingly looked at them
I don’t know one of those situations where it’s that bad you can’t help but look 🤣🤣🤣😭😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.