John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah what is the obsession with footballers proposing. They all seem to do it in their early 20s. I wouldn’t say I’m a Julian lover. I’d choose many before him but don’t mind him.

Jude belly would never cheat.
I think it’s cos it keeps them grounded and down to earth supposedly.
Cos in real life obviously childhood sweethearts exist but in reality it’s a real rarity isn’t it, whereas with footballers they’ve all been with the Mrs since they were about 14

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This came up on my fyp page. I'm not sure if the account is someone on here but I love the video!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I apologise for breaking the hearts of all the Julian lovers. He’s young, I never get why they get tied down so early. Sergio and his girlfriend are cute and I’ve found nothing bad about them yet
I just saw the caption on the Eiffel Tower pic. Oh dear. Did something get lost in translation? 😧
This came up on my fyp page. I'm not sure if the account is someone on here but I love the video!
That’s delightful. :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I definitely feel like he’s taking it out on him, poor baby! I can only apologise now for how long it’s going to take throughout the story for something to happen 🤍
A slow burn is great though! I shall be fully invested in it don’t you worry 😘 and Pep is just helping fuel the fire with being such a knob at the moment it will just add to the realism of it all haha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A slow burn is great though! I shall be fully invested in it don’t you worry 😘 and Pep is just helping fuel the fire with being such a knob at the moment it will just add to the realism of it all haha
I agree completely! I can’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thankyou!! 😘🤍It will be very slow, and I just keep adding chapters at the moment so who knows when it will end! Plus I’m just starting to write the bad side of Pep so this is massively helping although even with an evening to myself I have decided to watch YouTube than write 🫣🤍
I agree completely! I can’t wait.
ahhh thank you lovey! 🤍

• Heart
I was trying to watch but nephew having meltdown so bloody bluey it was

I always feel for PNE too. I will always look out for them but they never quite manage it do they..
They’re just not good enough 😟

---

I’m falling asleep on the sofa. I’ll catch you all tomorrow. It’s been a long week I need an early night 😘
I’m still sad about bae 😟

E7A8845A-2347-42B4-8D5A-EDD11C6A2266.jpeg
A4BF7531-5F39-425E-8C40-3958C4989DC9.jpeg
D2DE9CDD-7F50-44A6-AD10-49CBCA31AE9F.jpeg
E1DA9358-182D-40FA-B028-5DCCE73AB198.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Evening darlings!

I'm just catching up, hope you're all well.

Do we have any hammy news? I am so sad for him 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Good evening! How’s your weekend going? Still no news. :(
Weekend is going alright.

Done some shopping, some cleaning, a little bit of lounging around eating chocolate buttons. Might be going out for lunch tomorrow.

Been texting with WC a bit too.

• Heart
I just want to point out that as much stick bae gets about his feet on here, I think we can all agree that his tootsies are leaps and bounds ahead of the hobbit feet that belong to MM. 😮

See his latest IG post if you dare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Weekend is going alright.

Done some shopping, some cleaning, a little bit of lounging around eating chocolate buttons. Might be going out for lunch tomorrow.

Been texting with WC a bit too.
Ooooooooooh! 🥰 I love the last bit. Chocolate buttons are nice, too, but WC!!
Any dick pics? 🤭
Asking the real question. :ROFLMAO:

---

I just want to point out that as much stick bae gets about his feet on here, I think we can all agree that his tootsies are leaps and bounds ahead of the hobbit feet that belong to MM. 😮

See his latest IG post if you dare.
I advise you don’t look on a full stomach. I mean what in the sweet everlasting duck are those feet and who thought it was a good idea to feature them so prominently.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.