John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww hadnt thought of the strapping part. That does make sense.

But I do like abit of hair on my men. Maybe when he retires he can start to grow it back for me

Hopefully his arms have it at least, @Just Drive I’m sure the pic in your display has his arms on display?

---

He must do? Either that or shaving?

he definately doesn’t wax surely bless him😂
You can really see it here.
E392903D-6123-4FAB-BB78-65A00AB32EFD.jpeg

I said what’s the chocs for and he said cos I love you 🥺🥺😭. He’s not usually like that. I was moaning at him the other day cos he used to be dead sweet 🤣🤣
That is so sweet! ♥ You deserve ALL the chocolates.

I’m in a car (not driving) doing a long journey ending up down the M25, what a wild Saturday night. Can’t say exactly what else it’s totally doxxing and you may aswell just have my NI number and maiden name 😂

How’s the dominoes go down?
You intrigue me. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s made nowt, he’s been pulling the place apart 🤣

you got much planned tomorrow?
You’re kidding I thought he was cooking hahah. You’re doing the kitchen up then??
No nothing. LO has football but gonna see how he is. He’s been a right little moaning Micky this afternoon.
do you??

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You’re kidding I thought he was cooking hahah. You’re doing the kitchen up then??
No nothing. LO has football but gonna see how he is. He’s been a right little moaning Micky this afternoon.
do you??
Nope he’s just making a mess.
Tidying up his mess tomorrow and batch cooking - my usual Sunday 😭

• Haha
By the way, I say this as someone who absolutely worships the man, but I agree Pep’s been a a dick lately and this thing with bae is weird. Since the WC ended, he’s been extraordinarily flippant - and actually misleading - in press conferences. I understand his annoyance at the incessant, stupid questions, and I know as the manager he makes the decisions, but he’s been Mr. Stroppy Pants lately. Hope things return to normal soon. :( Also, add me to the list of people who immediately assumed bae was shagging papi’s missus, thanks a lot @lou_claire91 :ROFLMAO: ♥

---

Aww Alvarez is in Paris 🥺🥺🥺
Maybe he’ll propose!

• Heart
By the way, I say this as someone who absolutely worships the man, but I agree Pep’s been a a dick lately and this thing with bae is weird. Since the WC ended, he’s been extraordinarily flippant - and actually misleading - in press conferences. I understand his annoyance at the incessant, stupid questions, and I know as the manager he makes the decisions, but he’s been Mr. Stroppy Pants lately. Hope things return to normal soon. :(

---

Maybe he’ll propose!
his caption is really cringe considering he cheated on her and only got back together with her so he had someone in Manchester with him

• Wow
Reactions: 4
By the way, I say this as someone who absolutely worships the man, but I agree Pep’s been a a dick lately and this thing with bae is weird. Since the WC ended, he’s been extraordinarily flippant - and actually misleading - in press conferences. I understand his annoyance at the incessant, stupid questions, and I know as the manager he makes the decisions, but he’s been Mr. Stroppy Pants lately. Hope things return to normal soon. :(

---

Maybe he’ll propose!
Agreed. Like what was that about united the other week when he said he wouldn’t even put a keeper out. Get real pep 🤣🤣. He talks about his players attitudes but he needs to look at himself 🤣🤣

---

his caption is really cringe considering he cheated on her and only got back together with her so he had someone in Manchester with him
YOUR KIDDING

• Heart
You have excellent tea! I didn’t know that, he seemed so wholesome. :(

Concerned about your tactics and your geography now if you think that’s the way to finch farm
No I know where the club is based but I’m sure BBC sport said that Bielsa was in London the other day cos that’s where the board were all gathered 😂
so yeah that’s me… the big D 😂

• Haha
Agreed. Like what was that about united the other week when he said he wouldn’t even put a keeper out. Get real pep 🤣🤣. He talks about his players attitudes but he needs to look at himself 🤣🤣

---

YOUR KIDDING

You have excellent tea! I didn’t know that, he seemed so wholesome. :(
I apologise for breaking the hearts of all the Julian lovers. He’s young, I never get why they get tied down so early. Sergio and his girlfriend are cute and I’ve found nothing bad about them yet

• Heart
I apologise for breaking the hearts of all the Julian lovers. He’s young, I never get why they get tied down so early. Sergio and his girlfriend are cute and I’ve found nothing bad about them yet
Yeah what is the obsession with footballers proposing. They all seem to do it in their early 20s. I wouldn’t say I’m a Julian lover. I’d choose many before him but don’t mind him.

Jude belly would never cheat.

• Heart
Yeah what is the obsession with footballers proposing. They all seem to do it in their early 20s. I wouldn’t say I’m a Julian lover. I’d choose many before him but don’t mind him.

Jude belly would never cheat.
I can see Jude’s mum being more angry then his partner if he ever cheated

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.