John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww hadnt thought of the strapping part. That does make sense.

But I do like abit of hair on my men. Maybe when he retires he can start to grow it back for me

Hopefully his arms have it at least, @Just Drive I’m sure the pic in your display has his arms on display?

---

Hmm I don’t mind really on him. I think he can get away with it. Do you think he has laser hair removal 🤣🤣
He must do? Either that or shaving?

he definately doesn’t wax surely bless him😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Haha what is with the biscuits analogy? There’s so many other things you can use. Like you say him being made of biscuits doesn’t put me off one bit.

The cheese string one is harsh 😂 are cheese strings even a thing anymore?! Not had one of them in about 15 years
Yes, they're an integral part of my diet along with other kinds of cheese stick snacks (sharp cheddar, pepper jack, colby jack). I haven't eaten them by pulling strings off in like, 20 years, though. Easier and more hygienic to chomp chomp, esp when driving or working. 😆

Also my dog wuvs dem because I always give him 1 or 2 tiny bits. 🐶❤🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hairy pits

View attachment 1917745

---

Very light arm fuzz here

View attachment 1917753

---

Hairy nips

View attachment 1917755

---

Stubbly leg

View attachment 1917758
This is exactly what I needed to remove the “lack of leg hair” ick 😘

---

I said what’s the chocs for and he said cos I love you 🥺🥺😭. He’s not usually like that. I was moaning at him the other day cos he used to be dead sweet 🤣🤣
Omggg this is the one - dominoes and chocs on a Saturday night!
What a dream ❤ And you deserve them for working so hard and juggling everything with LO 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is exactly what I needed to remove the “lack of leg hair” ick 😘

---

Omggg this is the one - dominoes and chocs on a Saturday night!
What a dream ❤ And you deserve them for working so hard and juggling everything with LO 😘
Oh you are just too sweet 😍😍 thankyou xx

are you doing anything tonight 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh you are just too sweet 😍😍 thankyou xx

are you doing anything tonight 💜
I’m in a car (not driving) doing a long journey ending up down the M25, what a wild Saturday night. Can’t say exactly what else it’s totally doxxing and you may aswell just have my NI number and maiden name 😂

How’s the dominoes go down?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m in a car (not driving) doing a long journey ending up down the M25, what a wild Saturday night. Can’t say exactly what else it’s totally doxxing and you may aswell just have my NI number and maiden name 😂

Ooh sounds interesting. I wish you could tell us more but it’s ok.
north end getting thrashed by spurs. It was good thanks!! I’ve not managed it all 🤣

• Heart
Ooh sounds interesting. I wish you could tell us more but it’s ok.
north end getting thrashed by spurs. It was good thanks!! I’ve not managed it all 🤣
I knowww I wish so much sometimes this wasnt public cos I panic so much real life people would read and know it’s me, else I would say so much more (I mean I say plenty as it is I guess haha but I’d say more meaningful stuff)

are you a Preston fan then?
good thing about pizza is you can always eat the leftovers the next day though

• Heart
The only thing I can think of it’s a case of life imitating art and @lou_claire91 Pep/John story and John is actually shagging Pep’s wife and he was pissed 😂

In all seriousness though yeah it doesn’t reflect badly on John at all, it reflects badly on Pep. And John is now dealing with the consequences 😔
I also thought the same after Pep’s comments last night … I’m sorry 🫣
53082809-485D-4E3C-AE5E-E0CB129ADB9A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
I knowww I wish so much sometimes this wasnt public cos I panic so much real life people would read and know it’s me, else I would say so much more (I mean I say plenty as it is I guess haha but I’d say more meaningful stuff)

are you a Preston fan then?
good thing about pizza is you can always eat the leftovers the next day though
No im not but RLF is half of one🤣. He has been a few times and he’ll watch when they’re on tv. I just feel sorry for them 🥺. They were never gonna win were they.
Haha I don’t think you’ve said anything that would make it obvious. You’ve literally said nothing about your job 🤣🤣

---

That’s lovely of him! Well deserved
Are you having a nice weekend 💜

• Heart

Surely not. I live in the middle of nowhere so basically given away my bank details by the information I’ve given on here.
Surely there’s more than you on the M25 right now 😝 tell us what you’re doing

---

No im not but RLF is half of one🤣. He has been a few times and he’ll watch when they’re on tv. I just feel sorry for them 🥺. They were never gonna win were they.
Haha I don’t think you’ve said anything that would make it obvious. You’ve literally said nothing about your job 🤣🤣

---

Are you having a nice weekend 💜
RLF has been destroying the kitchen whilst I’ve been making my millions on Vinted - how’s yours been?

• Haha
Surely not. I live in the middle of nowhere so basically given away my bank details by the information I’ve given on here.

---

RLF has been destroying the kitchen whilst I’ve been making my millions on Vinted - how’s yours been?
Ooo what is he making. It’s been average. But ok thanks. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow 🎉🎉

• Heart

---

---

I also thought the same after Pep’s comments last night … I’m sorry 🫣View attachment 1917876
We forgive you (ish) but - cannot wait to read! ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.