John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He just looks like a twit for saying it, because like you say, why play him if he looks tired? Take him off after 30 minutes if you can tell he's not ready, especially when there's two senior CBs on the bench. Knob.
I know i really don’t understand. Even if he asked John and bae is like no I’m fine. He’s the manager and he should call the shots even if bae argued. I’m very sad about it 😭😭😭. Cunts on twitter saying bae is made of biscuits ☹ I hope he’s not too distraught.

---

Love him 💜💜💜
AB2FE57A-BE34-40A0-A6F7-C56848E3E852.jpeg
0934C0E1-4497-4FAB-B262-3A8E7A76A1B9.jpeg
B9C7B5C5-D6C2-4C77-A487-9F539832EE10.jpeg
4C95A4E7-17CD-45CF-9D56-1AB87A0825C6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know i really don’t understand. Even if he asked John and bae is like no I’m fine. He’s the manager and he should call the shots even if bae argued. I’m very sad about it 😭😭😭. Cunts on twitter saying bae is made of biscuits ☹ I hope he’s not too distraught.
The only thing I can think of it’s a case of life imitating art and @lou_claire91 Pep/John story and John is actually shagging Pep’s wife and he was pissed 😂

In all seriousness though yeah it doesn’t reflect badly on John at all, it reflects badly on Pep. And John is now dealing with the consequences 😔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It’s a sad day. It could have been prevented. I’m not sure what the duck Pep is doing lately. Hinting bad mouthing players a bit. , benching certain players for seemingly no reason ( bad body language sounds like an excuse to me. Anyone can have bad body language really ) now this !!😭😭😭. Not impressed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The only thing I can think of it’s a case of life imitating art and @lou_claire91 Pep/John story and John is actually shagging Pep’s wife and he was pissed 😂

In all seriousness though yeah it doesn’t reflect badly on John at all, it reflects badly on Pep. And John is now dealing with the consequences 😔
I thought this too 😂

Also I love biscuits so if he is made of them that's not a hardship, I'll eat him.

Someone in work said his hamstring is actually a cheesestring 😂 So rude.

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s a sad day. It could have been prevented. I’m not sure what the duck Pep is doing lately. Hinting bad mouthing players a bit. , benching certain players for seemingly no reason ( bad body language sounds like an excuse to me. Anyone can have bad body language really ) now this !!😭😭😭. Not impressed
I only say this because it's baby and he needs to be looked after, but what annoys me the most about Pep's nonsense is that it's just a totally pointless thing to say. It doesn't help, it doesn't change anything, just makes him and baby look like idiots. He is still injured, getting pissed off about that doesn't change the outcome. I can understand publicly calling players out for bad attitude or tit behaviour, but why kick someone when they're already down?

Poor sweet boy 💔

imago1023182054s.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
I thought this too 😂

Also I love biscuits so if he is made of them that's not a hardship, I'll eat him.

Someone in work said his hamstring is actually a cheesestring 😂 So rude.
Haha what is with the biscuits analogy? There’s so many other things you can use. Like you say him being made of biscuits doesn’t put me off one bit.

The cheese string one is harsh 😂 are cheese strings even a thing anymore?! Not had one of them in about 15 years

• Heart
I only say this because it's baby and he needs to be looked after, but what annoys me the most about Pep's nonsense is that it's just a totally pointless thing to say. It doesn't help, it doesn't change anything, just makes him and baby look like idiots. He is still injured, getting pissed off about that doesn't change the outcome. I can understand publicly calling players out for bad attitude or tit behaviour, but why kick someone when they're already down?

Poor sweet boy 💔

View attachment 1917528
Nathan’s hand on his head 😭😭😭😭
4F2CBFF9-0FA9-4FAA-8564-7E6402A17E43.jpeg

I’m not sure what pep gets out of it tho cos it doesn’t really make bae look as bad as it makes pep. He’s in charge he’s the one who makes decisions so what was he thinking. I hope it’s one of those things where he says I’m joking or it’s taken out of context.

---

Haha what is with the biscuits analogy? There’s so many other things you can use. Like you say him being made of biscuits doesn’t put me off one bit.

The cheese string one is harsh 😂 are cheese strings even a thing anymore?! Not had one of them in about 15 years
Like biscuits are crumbly and break easy!😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Poor sweet boy 💔

View attachment 1917528
Baby is actually buzzing because he has something else to bond with Kalvin over.

• Heart
  • Haha
Nathan’s hand on his head 😭😭😭😭
View attachment 1917549
I’m not sure what pep gets out of it tho cos it doesn’t really make bae look as bad as it makes pep. He’s in charge he’s the one who makes decisions so what was he thinking. I hope it’s one of those things where he says I’m joking or it’s taken out of context.

---

Like biscuits are crumbly and break easy!😭😭😭
Oh yeah I know why they are saying biscuits but it just makes me think of how much I want to lie him down and cover him with biscuits and then eat them off him 😂😂 (maybe that’s just me though)

Pep’s being an hole and needs to sort out getting back into our good books!

---

Baby is actually buzzing because he has something else to bond with Kalvin over.
Maybe that can be on the next “what would you rather”‘questions thing they do;

Would you rather your manager call you too fat or too tired 😂

god Pep is just a proper arse at the moment isn’t he

• Haha
Oh yeah I know why they are saying biscuits but it just makes me think of how much I want to lie him down and cover him with biscuits and then eat them off him 😂😂 (maybe that’s just me though)

Pep’s being an hole and needs to sort out getting back into our good books!

---

Maybe that can be on the next “what would you rather”‘questions thing they do;

Would you rather your manager call you too fat or too tired 😂

god Pep is just a proper arse at the moment isn’t he
Imagine if he was made of biscuits tho. I’d defo eat his arse. 🙈🙈🙈😭

Oh my god hahah that question 😭😭🤣.
Has pep always been like this or has he got worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine if he was made of biscuits tho. I’d defo eat his arse. 🙈🙈🙈😭

Oh my god hahah that question 😭😭🤣.
Has pep always been like this or has he got worse.
I know he’s in pain here but - he’s waiting for you Strawb

D664D609-65B2-4B37-8E39-628CD5FFE399.jpeg

Sorry hope that’s not too crude even for a Saturday night haha 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Did he have a strop afterward. I haven’t seen the post match interview

I wore my new highlighter and it’s absolutely beautiful!!! Even stayed on in the rain. I’m obsessed with jt. It’s so nice it’ll look really nice in summer when I have my postie tan as well.
I’m sure you looked gorgeous! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hate to be the ick bearer but - it does ick me abit.
Why do they do it? I understand like Usain Bolt doing it for aero dynamics or whatever but does Baby really have to? 😭
Hmm I don’t mind really on him. I think he can get away with it. Do you think he has laser hair removal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why do they do it? I understand like Usain Bolt doing it for aero dynamics or whatever but does Baby really have to? 😭
I think it is more comfortable for massage and bandaging? He probably started when he needed strapping all the time 😞

• Heart
I think it is more comfortable for massage and bandaging? He probably started when he needed strapping all the time 😞
Yes, that’s what I’ve always assumed, too. Many NFL football players remove their leg hair also, for ease of bandaging/strapping and treatment.

Reactions: 3
I would rather his smooth legs rub against mine in the night than a pair of hairy ones.

My only issue is he'll judge me when I don't shave mine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.