John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bit late but so nice to hear the home fans chanting JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES numerous times during the game. was sat next a middle aged guy and i said to him ‘ohhh look at grealish’s calves’ and his counter was ‘have you seen stones’s bum’ and i was like babes yore preaching to the choir 😂😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
When Man City played away against Leicester JG kept taking corners in front of us and the middle aged guy next to me went “ooh look at the size of Jack Grealish’s calves” and I had to pretend they were brand new information and I’d never seen them before in my life 😂 I was like “omg yes, fancy that” 😱

Who knew that middle aged men are the real fan girls of these football boys ey. 😂 glad City got the result for you!

---

Happy Saturday all 🤍

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, anyone got plans? I'm off out for brunch with a friend which will be nice!

sad for poor Bae last night but fingers crossed he’ll be back soon & hoping to find out what date the WH match is switched too so I can hopefully still go!

little bit of him to cheer us upView attachment 1916795
Hope you have a lovely time!! 🤍

---

Enjoy your day. I’m at work but it’s not busy. Hoping to be home just after 2

I’m still v sad about it
Hope your day goes quickly! How’s LO doing today?

Some baby in happier times for you

2D01E03F-0FE4-4D5C-A5B0-BDB565788397.jpeg

7D0F4DD9-507A-4772-BDE1-DF72A3E4FDEF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
When Man City played away against Leicester JG kept taking corners in front of us and the middle aged guy next to me went “ooh look at the size of Jack Grealish’s calves” and I had to pretend they were brand new information and I’d never seen them before in my life 😂 I was like “omg yes, fancy that” 😱

Who knew that middle aged men are the real fan girls of these football boys ey. 😂 glad City got the result for you!

---

Hope you have a lovely time!! 🤍

---

Hope your day goes quickly! How’s LO doing today?

Some baby in happier times for you

View attachment 1916923

View attachment 1916924
Ooohh I haven’t seen that bottom one in sooo long. Forgot how much I love it. He was up at 4 his cough woke him up. I was late for work I slept in til 620. I set off at 640🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ RLF taken him on a wooded walk with dog they’re having a good time.

what you doing today

064ACFE8-DF6E-4DF4-B45B-336DD98C0E88.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i am extremely hungover so today i’m going to eat my body weight in crisps and drink a lot of full fat coke. gonna spend the day in bed and watch the replay from last night this time without beer goggles.

• Heart
Hope everyone has had a lovely Saturday 💙

Not sure if anyone does Wordle but:

Made me laugh, Bae’s favourite acitivity 😂

73B3B7D7-D5B7-40A0-9182-2D6B4584A64D.jpeg

340E26C5-6093-43AB-BBAA-18A2EF8E54F4.jpeg

27BF2609-B5EE-4005-8D46-AC4488F18716.jpeg

A7393EF9-A751-4025-8446-D222843A07FB.jpeg

0B97CE9A-B0AD-4683-8B8C-79782419F861.jpeg

0666AE9E-4D18-4BAD-BB55-8046CE5332EF.jpeg

BB98D59D-9DA1-4CE5-BF23-A43911C6B187.jpeg

FB2D52EE-2C2A-4A93-8BB3-0412D87DD727.jpeg

8C837DAC-0FF0-4C43-8762-3D09F07D1950.jpeg

5A7AB128-35E3-4319-BCCE-536DB9584D77.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope everyone has had a lovely day

Are we all ok. I’m still sad about it

A4568086-31FA-44F7-9022-FCF31BA47E30.jpeg
9DF6EEF9-AC90-415E-8A05-AB354488AAB3.jpeg
5EE44478-8FA9-48E9-9E60-A715CC67619A.jpeg
1F3A5B35-68B9-4DE5-82EB-2AD8648B1FEE.jpeg
2B8F8CD5-26BB-4D3C-9A78-C491D41B2948.jpeg

---

I don’t do wordle. But I’m obsessed with the pics you’ve chosen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Happy Saturday all 🤍

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, anyone got plans? I'm off out for brunch with a friend which will be nice!

sad for poor Bae last night but fingers crossed he’ll be back soon & hoping to find out what date the WH match is switched too so I can hopefully still go!

little bit of him to cheer us upView attachment 1916795
Hope you had a nice time at brunch!

Ooohh I haven’t seen that bottom one in sooo long. Forgot how much I love it. He was up at 4 his cough woke him up. I was late for work I slept in til 620. I set off at 640🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ RLF taken him on a wooded walk with dog they’re having a good time.

what you doing today

What a beautiful setting. Did they both enjoy their walk?

No plans for me today except running a few errands later.

---

I love these pics. :ROFLMAO:

I hope you’re all doing alright.

• Heart
Hope you had a nice time at brunch!

What a beautiful setting. Did they both enjoy their walk?

No plans for me today except running a few errands later.

---

I love these pics. :ROFLMAO:
Yes they did. I forgot his wellies were in my car. I got up late and had 20 mins to get ready and I left without taking them out so he had to go in his trainers and he got sooo muddy. But they had such a good time. I’m sad I didn’t get to go 🥺

hope you have a lovely day. I’m bloody freezing and sooo tired

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am not sure what I am most upset about babys hammy or Peps strop
Did he have a strop afterward. I haven’t seen the post match interview
Me and you still the only people doing wordle in 2023 🥲
I wore my new highlighter and it’s absolutely beautiful!!! Even stayed on in the rain. I’m obsessed with jt. It’s so nice it’ll look really nice in summer when I have my postie tan as well.

• Heart
Did he have a strop afterward. I haven’t seen the post match interview

I wore my new highlighter and it’s absolutely beautiful!!! Even stayed on in the rain. I’m obsessed with jt. It’s so nice it’ll look really nice in summer when I have my postie tan as well.
Aww amazing bet you look lovely 😘

Weekend is finally here for you now 💙

• Heart
yeah ….
I’m still confused by that. He’s the manager surely he decides if someone isn’t right they shouldn’t be playing?? 😖😭

---

Aww amazing bet you look lovely 😘

Weekend is finally here for you now 💙
Haha aww thanks. I do not. I look like tit. My hair is like Monica from friends cos it got wet. And even RLF said god you look tired when I came home. Oh thanks. Least I have nice cheeks tho 😭🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m still confused by that. He’s the manager surely he decides if someone isn’t right they shouldn’t be playing?? 😖😭

---

Haha aww thanks. I do not. I look like tit. My hair is like Monica from friends cos it got wet. And even RLF said god you look tired when I came home. Oh thanks. Least I have nice cheeks tho 😭🤣
He just looks like a twit for saying it, because like you say, why play him if he looks tired? Take him off after 30 minutes if you can tell he's not ready, especially when there's two senior CBs on the bench. Knob.

• Heart

---

Monica is still fit though 😘

Men are the bloody worst just ignore him haha

Im sure at least your cheeks are beaut ❤

Agreed very strange from Pep to say someone looked tired and he didn’t do anything about it?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.