John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has everyone had such a rubbish start to the week 😔

Would it help you all if I asked this guy to get his Willy out for you?

38134548-1F1A-48EF-B0F8-760E82DE3BF8.jpeg

83967E42-FC6D-44BC-9BF3-F47A112422C0.jpeg

0090FE48-512F-4138-B04F-5F0ED08F8181.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pleased to report my week starting much better than previously

I am too fat again but that’s M&S fault

I start Jury Service next week and looking forward to that now

It helps baby is in peps good books and playing lots

D9B2EEAA-034C-4678-84A3-67B8508B38F8.jpeg

• Heart
Pleased to report my week starting much better than previously

I am too fat again but that’s M&S fault

I start Jury Service next week and looking forward to that now

It helps baby is in peps good books and playing lots

View attachment 1904961
Are you excited about jury service?

View attachment 1904870

View attachment 1904871

View attachment 1904875
Mine has also been a lot better than last week
Last Monday I needed a new tyre, and my fence blew down… and then I got covid
and really… that still wasn’t even the worst Monday I’ve ever had 🤣

I imagine poor Frank reckons this was a bad Monday though - seems he’s been sacked

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Are you excited about jury service?
More than I was..timing bit crap for work

I have done it before - I was on a big trial for 10 weeks at The Old Bailey. That was an incredible experience. Really interesting. Although a bit intense (multiple defendants, murder charges) I was very impressed with everyone involved with it - Judge, Barrister’s etc. Fellow jurors were great - everyone took it seriously and just wanted to do the right thing.

This is a different court.

• Wow
  • Heart

I have done it before - I was on a big trial for 10 weeks at The Old Bailey. That was an incredible experience. Really interesting. Although a bit intense (multiple defendants, murder charges) I was very impressed with everyone involved with it - Judge, Barrister’s etc. Fellow jurors were great - everyone took it seriously and just wanted to do the right thing.

Wow… intense!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Do you have to take it as holiday off work or is it covered by the government?

• Heart

I was 18 and shy and it was scary and everyone in the jury was just like, "yeah so he's definitely guilty right" and I had to play devil's advocate and make them actually look at the evidence.

View attachment 1904870

View attachment 1904871

View attachment 1904875
This would help so much, I swear.

• Heart
Your employer has to give you time off for jury service, but they don't have to pay you (I believe most do though). If you don't get paid you can claim some money back from the gov, but I don't think its very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am lucky I get paid leave in my job.

If you don’t get that - they will pay you a daily amount for loss of earnings

2CA4E17F-226C-4E84-91D0-67B48FDCDF2E.jpeg

I was lucky @Gossgossgoss9888 everyone on my jury was ok. There was one twit but he was completely outnumbered 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't believe you have a second turn, I would love to do it 🥲.
absolutely everyone has said that 🤣🤣

yes this court nearer.

I am pretty surprised to be called up again so soon (but not within 2 years because then I could be excused) .. not sure if its because I moved and therefore moved on the electoral roll..🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dunno how I’d deal with jury service. I spend half my life sitting on the fence so I’m not sure I’d be of much use

I’ve said it before but the Spurs away kit is vile!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.