John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, we wouldn't want him to lose any ears to frostbite!

Do you think he started without a hat and moaned so much that someone forced him to wear it so he'd shut up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
awwww doggy has just been to vets cos he’s a bit stiff and she said he’s doing so well for his age. He’s 13 ❣❣😭

• Heart
It’s not that bad is it?!

Better in this than the other hat picture that keeps doing the rounds (swimming cap haha)

And miles better than a picture of his feet 😂

He looks tired 😔
He just needs to fold it over like an inch or so. It makes his head look huge, not too dissimilar from the photo that shall not be named

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the look. He can always take it off inside.
But then again I’m down with a stupid fever and massive cramps, so perhaps my decision making skills aren’t the most reliable right now.
Oh no so sorry you’re poorly 😔 hope your day is nearly over and you can get home and get some rest?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t mind the look. He can always take it off inside.
But then again I’m down with a stupid fever and massive cramps, so perhaps my decision making skills aren’t the most reliable right now.
poorly mimi not having good time ❤

A proper City extravaganza this evening

- full match replay
- pitch cam

anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 5
poorly mimi not having good time ❤

A proper City extravaganza this evening

- full match replay
- pitch cam

anything else
I almost fainted at work today, from the pain. Ridiculous, really.

Ooooh, is the pitch cam worth it?

Just skimmed pitcam, he took his boots off almost immediately - maybe his little feeties really were sore 🥺😭
That reminds me of taking off heels at the end of the night. 😁 Poor guy, though, running around in uncomfortable boots for 90 minutes isn't fun, at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
I almost fainted at work today, from the pain. Ridiculous, really.

Ooooh, is the pitch cam worth it?
Then you shouldn’t be in work..You would say that to your juniors wouldn’t you? Someone should be able to cover..?

Sorry you are having a tit time

• Heart
Evening my lovelies, I hope that you're well.

@mimimithis so sorry you're poorly. Please rest and hydrate and be gentle with yourself.

@einahpets93 sorry about Frank! I really thought he might have managed it. Who do you want to replace him? Last night Jon Richardson said that he did a programme with Frank where they competed at keepy uppies and Jon's team won and Frank kicked off and insisted on another go where he won and that got broadcast, so in short I think Everton are better off without him.

Doing OK I guess except I have really let my anaemia get on top of me. Am positively grey in the face and breathless from one flight of stairs and sooo sleepy. So have increased my iron tablets (I know I know, stop self-medicating, go to the doctor - but this is always the solution anyway and I really hate going to the doctor) so now I have tummy ache and nausea on top of everything. 😣

Work is meh. Am trying to ask for the time I need to do things rather than just trying to fit everything in all at once. Also have been working with my therapist on learning to say, "I'm busy at the moment, is there anyone else who can do this for you?" but it's so harrrrrd.

Am getting there. Have a couple of days booked off next week, will use them to have a sleep and get out in nature and maybe just maybe see the doc about the depressos. Dunno though - as above, the temptation is heavy to just avoid it.

• Heart
Evening my lovelies, I hope that you're well.

@mimimithis so sorry you're poorly. Please rest and hydrate and be gentle with yourself.

@einahpets93 sorry about Frank! I really thought he might have managed it. Who do you want to replace him? Last night Jon Richardson said that he did a programme with Frank where they competed at keepy uppies and Jon's team won and Frank kicked off and insisted on another go where he won and that got broadcast, so in short I think Everton are better off without him.

Doing OK I guess except I have really let my anaemia get on top of me. Am positively grey in the face and breathless from one flight of stairs and sooo sleepy. So have increased my iron tablets (I know I know, stop self-medicating, go to the doctor - but this is always the solution anyway and I really hate going to the doctor) so now I have tummy ache and nausea on top of everything. 😣

Work is meh. Am trying to ask for the time I need to do things rather than just trying to fit everything in all at once. Also have been working with my therapist on learning to say, "I'm busy at the moment, is there anyone else who can do this for you?" but it's so harrrrrd.

Am getting there. Have a couple of days booked off next week, will use them to have a sleep and get out in nature and maybe just maybe see the doc about the depressos. Dunno though - as above, the temptation is heavy to just avoid it.
You shouldn't just up the iron tablets, because they have all kinds of stupid side-effects. Perhaps try eating iron-rich foods (see also here), to substitute and refill your depleted iron-storage. Pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate might be the easiest to get to. Take care of yourself, bb.

I'm glad you're prioritising yourself at work more, you deserve to have the time to deliver a quality product instead of working yourself to the ground.

YAY for days off! Perhaps talk to your therapist first, see what she says about it, before you go into an avoiding stance on things. Perhaps having put things in perspective might help with making a decision.

Then you shouldn’t be in work..You would say that to your juniors wouldn’t you? Someone should be able to cover..?

Sorry you are having a tit time
I went home in the early afternoon, and straight to bed. I absolutely have to be at work tomorrow, but after that I might see whether I don't stay home for a day or two just to recover fully. For months on end, it's bearable, but sometimes, the pain is excruciating, like today, and then I need to take a step back. Someone covered for me, my on-call as well as my work in the afternoon, so I won't have to work on any of it tomorrow morning.

Hi all! Hope you’ve had a good Monday.

@mimimithis I’m so sorry. Please rest and take very good care of yourself.
How are you doing? How's your Monday so far?

I'm trying. I'm notoriously bad at it.

• Heart
  • Sad
You shouldn't just up the iron tablets, because they have all kinds of stupid side-effects. Perhaps try eating iron-rich foods (see also here), to substitute and refill your depleted iron-storage. Pumpkin seeds and dark chocolate might be the easiest to get to. Take care of yourself, bb.

I'm glad you're prioritising yourself at work more, you deserve to have the time to deliver a quality product instead of working yourself to the ground.

YAY for days off! Perhaps talk to your therapist first, see what she says about it, before you go into an avoiding stance on things. Perhaps having put things in perspective might help with making a decision.

I went home in the early afternoon, and straight to bed. I absolutely have to be at work tomorrow, but after that I might see whether I don't stay home for a day or two just to recover fully. For months on end, it's bearable, but sometimes, the pain is excruciating, like today, and then I need to take a step back. Someone covered for me, my on-call as well as my work in the afternoon, so I won't have to work on any of it tomorrow morning.

How are you doing? How's your Monday so far?

I'm trying. I'm notoriously bad at it.
I upped it from my normal maintenance dose to the dose I was on last time I was badly anaemic, so haven't just whacked it up with no logic. But point taken, I will prioritise the iron-heavy foods. I love dark chocolate and spinach and all the rest of it.

I am trying so hard at work to be sensible and take the standpoint of it's just a job, try my best and do what I can but don't commit to picking up all the slack everywhere for everyone, but it is very difficult (I know you understand this ❤). Working on it, trying to get better.

I'm so glad you went home when you're feeling like that. You're very precious, please be kind and gentle to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.