John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very nervous to be playing arsenal for first time this season.
The thing is tho they have been lucky with decisions as well. Yeah they’re scoring and winning but united who weren’t even that great yesterday got two past em. The third arsenal goal was offside arguably. I think City can handle them.

. I just delivered an Ann summers parcel to an old ish couple. They’re gonna have a fun Monday night 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Monday 🤍

hope everyone has a lovely day!

Me & RLF are out shopping (heading to IKEA soon) but just picked up this orange tshirt from Primark
255D842F-5456-4A72-AC58-9D10BE09A80D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The thing is tho they have been lucky with decisions as well. Yeah they’re scoring and winning but united who weren’t even that great yesterday got two past em. The third arsenal goal was offside arguably. I think City can handle them.

. I just delivered an Ann summers parcel to an old ish couple. They’re gonna have a fun Monday night 🤪
I thought AS came in discreet packaging?!

Good for them though haha

Happy Monday 🤍

hope everyone has a lovely day!

Me & RLF are out shopping (heading to IKEA soon) but just picked up this orange tshirt from PrimarkView attachment 1903941
Ahh looks lovely! Anything in particular you’re getting from IKEA?

• Haha
  • Heart

Hahahah I’ve had to explain this before. It kinda does. It doesn’t actually say Ann summers on it. But we just know that’s where it’s from cos it says AS ltd on it and also gold group. 😂. So it doesn’t say it in such words. But we just know what it is
And I know !!! I’m actually shocked at them. You go guys!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahahah I’ve had to explain this before. It kinda does. It doesn’t actually say Ann summers on it. But we just know that’s where it’s from cos it says AS ltd on it and also gold group. 😂. So it doesn’t say it in such words. But we just know what it is
And I know !!! I’m actually shocked at them. You go guys!!
Maybe they've bought a massager for their aches and pains 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3

We are looking for a worktop for the other side of our kitchen/dining, it’s dead space like a wall with the bins and dog bowls against it, so RLF is going to make a breakfast bar/storage side - tbh he’s that bad with his “going to do” promises LO might be in his teens by the time he does it!!

but needed to get some storage boxes for LO’s chest of drawers and new drawers for his toy unit

RLF has regretted this whole trip for his bank balance as I’ve put loads of things in the primark basket after he said to put whatever I need in and then I’ve done the same in IKEA - although I did buy him a hot dog 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are looking for a worktop for the other side of our kitchen/dining, it’s dead space like a wall with the bins and dog bowls against it, so RLF is going to make a breakfast bar/storage side - tbh he’s that bad with his “going to do” promises LO might be in his teens by the time he does it!!

but needed to get some storage boxes for LO’s chest of drawers and new drawers for his toy unit

RLF has regretted this whole trip for his bank balance as I’ve put loads of things in the primark basket after he said to put whatever I need in and then I’ve done the same in IKEA - although I did buy him a hot dog 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was gonna say, you can’t go to Ikea without getting a hot dog!

@strawberrysunshine_x noted on the AS explanation; so I can still order in secrecy but my post lady would most definitely know what I’m upto 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Monday, party people! I am finally starting to wake up (mentally). Yes it's after 10am. Still need more caffeine.

Tumblr_l_392507397896862.jpg

If anyone has Kindle Unlimited (or not - the book is pretty cheap, I think) and likes M/M romance, esp about footballers, I recommend "Pull Me Under" by Zarah Detand.
It's about a 22 year old Premier League player who accidentally outs himself by getting photographed dancing at a gay bar later on during the night his team wins the league. He doesn't want to deny it and stay in the closet - he's ready to be out - but he and his agent/good friend decide it would be better for PR purposes if he was in a LTR so as not to freak out his teammates or scandalize the public with the stereotype of the horny gay slut (which... I think is a terrible and pretty homophobic premise considering the number of players who are horny (and often cheating) straight sluts, but this was written in 2014 so I'm trying to be forgiving). So he starts a fake relationship with a student and naturally he starts to fall in love.
It's a slow burn and slightly angsty fake dating romance set in Manchester and it's very cute (and spicy) so far. Oh and the banter is top notch.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is looking very handsomely rugged these days..
Dilf vibes??

Happy Monday, party people! I am finally starting to wake up (mentally). Yes it's after 10am. Still need more caffeine.

View attachment 1904316

If anyone has Kindle Unlimited (or not - the book is pretty cheap, I think) and likes M/M romance, esp about footballers, I recommend "Pull Me Under" by Zarah Detand.
It's about a 22 year old Premier League player who accidentally outs himself by getting photographed dancing at a gay bar later on during the night his team wins the league. He doesn't want to deny it and stay in the closet - he's ready to be out - but he and his agent/good friend decide it would be better for PR purposes if he was in a LTR so as not to freak out his teammates or scandalize the public with the stereotype of the horny gay slut (which... I think is a terrible and pretty homophobic premise considering the number of players who are horny (and often cheating) straight sluts, but this was written in 2014 so I'm trying to be forgiving). So he starts a fake relationship with a student and naturally he starts to fall in love.
It's a slow burn and slightly angsty fake dating romance set in Manchester and it's very cute (and spicy) so far. Oh and the banter is top notch.
Ooohh it sounds right up my street. I ❣ Kindle unlimited. Oh wait I don’t actually like m/m but if it’sgood I might try it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.