John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this season's Spurs away kit described as "when you get caught up in a football match on your way to go scuba diving" 🤿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am torn between wanting Dyche to get the Everton job because it will make Tarks happy and I want to see @sugarfairy23 's reaction and not wanting it to happen because @einahpets93 won't like it.

He is perfect and we have matching hats. If that's not love, then I don't know what is.
Why are we trying to make @sugarfairy23 happy in all this?

hoping Bainesy’s sent out an SOS call and he’s getting the band back together

CA305376-2F2F-4EF9-A537-75257E3E1C52.jpeg

1115BCD7-C884-4DC5-8DB6-85D790D95BF8.jpeg

6E4A584E-15D5-4C2B-B31B-7F3F7B8A63EA.jpeg

5BC06ADE-56D6-4B23-9D50-3D1229D51A1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am torn between wanting Dyche to get the Everton job because it will make Tarks happy and I want to see @sugarfairy23 's reaction and not wanting it to happen because @einahpets93 won't like it.

He is perfect and we have matching hats. If that's not love, then I don't know what is.
I just want to see Dyche in a job, I miss his gravely voice

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw my 🧠 doctor (virtually) today and she again strongly suggested a hospital stay. I declined, again, because that means no dog, no football, and no internet.

She just messaged me to say that the interventional clinic had a cancellation tomorrow morning and they might be calling me schedule me for that and that I should take it if it's at all possible. It's really frustrating that the things that might help me get better are also introducing additional sources of stress and anxiety.

I just want to take a nap now but I'm sitting here waiting for a phone call that may or may not happen and also waiting to start therapy in 40min.

Anyway, this kinda looks like he's going into labour. 🤣

"John... John? Listen, I'm gonna need you to take a deep breath and then push as hard as you can. Can you do that for me?"

20230120_002332.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I went on the hunt for a Frank and Bae together photo and I can only find this one and I didn’t even realise that Bae went to the 2014 World Cup and now my mind is blown a little at how young he must have been here

680B9883-B5CB-4996-844C-4CC11656627E.jpeg

Yeah they have
Oh have they finally done it now? I take back what I said then 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Saw my 🧠 doctor (virtually) today and she again strongly suggested a hospital stay. I declined, again, because that means no dog, no football, and no internet.

She just messaged me to say that the interventional clinic had a cancellation tomorrow morning and they might be calling me schedule me for that and that I should take it if it's at all possible. It's really frustrating that the things that might help me get better are also introducing additional sources of stress and anxiety.

I just want to take a nap now but I'm sitting here waiting for a phone call that may or may not happen and also waiting to start therapy in 40min.

Anyway, this kinda looks like he's going into labour. 🤣

"John... John? Listen, I'm gonna need you to take a deep breath and then push as hard as you can. Can you do that for me?"

View attachment 1905255
Thinking of you ❤

Remember you know what's best for you but you have to be honest with yourself.

We'll be here for you whatever you decide.

• Heart
So I went on the hunt for a Frank and Bae together photo and I can only find this one and I didn’t even realise that Bae went to the 2014 World Cup and now my mind is blown a little at how young he must have been here

View attachment 1905279

Oh have they finally done it now? I take back what I said then 😂
You need to re-read NRO ;)

He was just there for the prep and didn't make final squad unfortunately.

They all look awful in that photo. It is quite funny that you have posted it as I was just thinking earlier we haven't had a Ross appearance on the thread in a while.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.