John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done my research and I was wrong. He was just a standby for the 2014 WC.

I barely knew this guy existed until last year and things like this certainly prove it (sorry Bae)

8ABB8299-1CA7-4C76-B86E-E9730CCBB661.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You need to re-read NRO ;)

He was just there for the prep and didn't make final squad unfortunately.

They all look awful in that photo. It is quite funny that you have posted it as I was just thinking earlier we haven't had a Ross appearance on the thread in a while.
Is that around the time of NRO when he goes on holiday with Beth? I am sorry but it’s hard to get drawn into the finer football details and retain the info when reading when there’s Bae sex involved 😂

Please no Ross

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You need to re-read NRO ;)

He was just there for the prep and didn't make final squad unfortunately.

They all look awful in that photo. It is quite funny that you have posted it as I was just thinking earlier we haven't had a Ross appearance on the thread in a while.
Baby’s thrilled you’ve missed Rossykinns too
E7E15058-BC14-4624-BF9C-84254463DB09.jpeg

@einahpets93 even though you’ve moved on to Wrexham, I’m sorry about Lampard.
I’m sure the Everton fans will appreciate this

and I do too 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is that around the time of NRO when he goes on holiday with Beth? I am sorry but it’s hard to get drawn into the finer football details and retain the info when reading when there’s Bae sex involved 😂

Please no Ross
I have actually been re-reading today as I have reached the point where I'll do absolutely anything but write, and I read the holiday chapter earlier!

Chapter 8 is summer 2014 when he comes home from WC (and has just made his England debut).

I've been thinking about this part a lot this weekend actually as I was thinking he might pinpoint him wishing Beth had been at his debut as when he realised he loved her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baby doesn't like this picture anymore, it gives him flashbacks.

Stop trolling me. Ross makes my skin crawl.
If we ignore Andre and focus on where Leighton’s hand is, he feels happy again.
And in 2022/23 baby will remember that Andre left Everton so he can come back 🤣

p.s. you love our ross
76F73EA1-378B-4534-9837-DEBE7C204D92.jpeg

• Haha
If we ignore Andre and focus on where Leighton’s hand is, he feels happy again.
And in 2022/23 baby will remember that Andre left Everton so he can come back 🤣

p.s. you love our ross
No-one loves Ross. Apart from Baby, but he also loved Mendy, so he isn't to be trusted.

I'm just pissed that Everton sacked Frank a few days too late and missed out on Roberto because him coming back would have written me the perfect ending.

• Heart
Baby’s hair so bad in the Everton days 😬
E570BA5C-4557-4D68-BEB7-099138272CB7.jpeg

He’s livid with you

Imagine if he had never left 😱

Would he still have glowed up do we think?
It started at Everton and then it took a step back on this day…

No-one loves Ross. Apart from Baby, but he also loved Mendy, so he isn't to be trusted.

I'm just pissed that Everton sacked Frank a few days too late and missed out on Roberto because him coming back would have written me the perfect ending.
EEED2236-A498-460B-85CB-D610BC7731D1.jpeg
“But Bobby, Beth was mean to me again!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.