John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mimimithis I have no useful recommendations unfortunately! I’m only good for knowing the usual touristy places or places to go out out and for nice drinks from when I visit friends so I shall be looking at everyone else’s more cultured recommendations!

belated thank you for the new thread @maccamacc 💙

How is this week still not over? Why am I still not a WAG?

Tough week? :( Hope you’re okay. I agree - it’s just too people-y out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have a had a beer and a think

Nothing wrong with some touristy things I indulge in them myself sometimes!

Tourist things in Central Lon I like are the Southbank - great to walk along, eat and drink anytime. The National Theatre is fantastic and you can usually get tickets for stuff there. Tower of London - tourist hotspot but really great to visit.

Places in Central I like to eat at:

Soho - Mildreds (Veggie), Polpo, Burger and Lobster, many places to eat and great to wander in an evening.

Cheaper reliable eats - Franco Manco sourdough pizza, Honest Burger,

Afternoon Tea at Savoy nice

The River Cafe not cheap so treat but nice location

Aside from well known places London is like lots of villages clumped together. I know East and North but West is a foreign country.

There are nice markets (Camden, Portobello)

Broadway Market on a Saturday is great (foody) (Bethnal Green tube). Also has nice eating places on the Market - (Market Cafe and El Ganso recommend) You can do a great walk easily from Broadway Market along Regents Canal to Angel Islington (about 40mins) lots of nice places along the canal to eat. I like Islington. Ottolengi in Islington good.

Columbia Road Flower Market also great on a Sunday (Also Bethnal Green tube, then walk to Liverpool Street via Shoreditch. Good pubs around the Market for lunch. Its all old east end (but gentrified now ). Spitalfields Market also good to vist.

Borough Market popular and the Fish restaurant there very nice to eat in

Arty - Tate Britain, focus on British Art and I love it. Barbican is also great for live performances both classical and modern, musicals. There are no tit galleries/museums in London that I have been too.

Lots of Footy! Spurs, West Ham at The London (Olympic) stadium will have tickets. (The Aquatics Centre in Olympic Village next door to West Ham is the best pool in London to swim at. its great and cheap) Fulham FC is in a great location on the River Thames.

There are some great lidos to swim in if they like that - open water in the docks too.

Just Drive right about day trips too - Cambridge very easy from King Cross (45mins) and a great place to visit, loads if places doable in a day - York, Manchester, Canterbury

Lots of people do The Harry Potter tour from London at the studios.

It really depends what your friends are into and what time of year - there is an awful lot more..for example Hampton Court Flower Show I would strongly recommend if you like gardening and here around Wimbledon time..Hampton Court Palace itself is great to visit anytime too..

Anymore recommendations a bit too much info but if there are specific interests they have come back

I suspect @Violetroselily is a South Londoner and will have lots to recommend

@mimimithis I have no useful recommendations unfortunately! I’m only good for knowing the usual touristy places or places to go out out and for nice drinks from when I visit friends so I shall be looking at everyone else’s more cultured recommendations!

belated thank you for the new thread @maccamacc 💙

How is this week still not over? Why am I still not a WAG?

I am having a rotten week too and spoke to a colleague who agreed. It must be the utterly shite weather and post holiday slump making everyone f&@*ed off

Any news about Babys sick note?

• Heart

Tourist things in Central Lon I like are the Southbank - great to walk along, eat and drink anytime. The National Theatre is fantastic and you can usually get tickets for stuff there. Tower of London - tourist hotspot but really great to visit.

Soho - Mildreds (Veggie), Polpo, Burger and Lobster, many places to eat and great to wander in an evening.

Aside from well known places London is like lots of villages clumped together. I know East and North but West is a foreign country.

Broadway Market on a Saturday is great (foody) (Bethnal Green tube). Also has nice eating places on the Market - (Market Cafe and El Ganso recommend) You can do a great walk easily from Broadway Market along Regents Canal to Angel Islington (about 40mins) lots of nice places along the canal to eat. I like Islington. Ottolengi in Islington good.

Columbia Road Flower Market also great on a Sunday (Also Bethnal Green tube, then walk to Liverpool Street via Shoreditch. Good pubs around the Market for lunch. Its all old east end (but gentrified now ). Spitalfields Market also good to vist.

Arty - Tate Britain, focus on British Art and I love it. Barbican is also great for live performances both classical and modern, musicals. There are no tit galleries/museums in London that I have been too.

Lots of Footy! Spurs, West Ham at The London (Olympic) stadium will have tickets. (The Aquatics Centre in Olympic Village next door to West Ham is the best pool in London to swim at. its great and cheap) Fulham FC is in a great location on the River Thames.

There are some great lidos to swim in if they like that - open water in the docks too.

Just Drive right about day trips too - Cambridge very easy from King Cross (45mins) and a great place to visit, loads if places doable in a day - York, Manchester, Canterbury

It really depends what your friends are into and what time of year - there is an awful lot more..for example Hampton Court Flower Show I would strongly recommend if you like gardening and here around Wimbledon time..Hampton Court Palace itself is great to visit anytime too..

Anymore recommendations a bit too much info but if there are specific interests they have come back

I am having a rotten week too and spoke to a colleague who agreed. It must be the utterly shite weather and post holiday slump making everyone f&@*ed off

Sorry you’re having a rough week

B3D2A5A2-0BB1-4238-A6EF-78B3734F2E4B.jpeg

• Heart

Aww sorry you’re having a crap one too, nearly the weekend at least!
Such good London recommendations, Mimi is going to be spoilt for info from you all!

Is he actually sick or was it a cover? Seems abit odd. Although he does have form for these things I guess 😂 I suppose it will become clear on Saturday

• Heart
Aww sorry you’re having a crap one too, nearly the weekend at least!
Such good London recommendations, Mimi is going to be spoilt for info from you all!

Is he actually sick or was it a cover? Seems abit odd. Although he does have form for these things I guess 😂 I suppose it will become clear on Saturday
We’ll find out tomorrow won’t he the pre match interview ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am dreading it what if he is injured again and looses (loses? Looses? How the hell do you spell it?) his place

• Sad
Reactions: 6
We really need bae back. And Ruben. :( Because I was alarmed at the “defence” we had against Southampton.

• Heart
Just repeating the offer I made in Ruben's thread, if baby wants a massage I volunteer. I can look after both of them.

• Heart
@lou_claire91 hope you’re having a nice week

What is it you do. Do we know
Hey lovey!! 😘

week has completely flown by! I’ve popped my head in a couple of times but got distracted by other things instead!!

I have taken a photo though of all the treats I bought from Gooey and Finch that I forgot to post in here though!
BEB7399D-882A-416A-A8EA-304F31BFA432.jpeg
D2F827BD-D707-4CCE-A04C-9202D327EDD9.jpeg
8F936639-98AA-4631-87DB-92354498A06A.jpeg
9C4BE1E4-9655-4043-82CE-944F87C803E5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just repeating the offer I made in Ruben's thread, if baby wants a massage I volunteer. I can look after both of them.
One hand on each of them at a time?! 😂
Or would you prefer not to split focus?

You’re a better woman than me, I would end up like this

9CF5E4F7-FA2A-47C5-B3CB-75D38AE1F81B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey lovey!! 😘

week has completely flown by! I’ve popped my head in a couple of times but got distracted by other things instead!!

I have taken a photo though of all the treats I bought from Gooey and Finch that I forgot to post in here though!
Ooooo what’s that goeey one? It looks stunning
The finch still doesn’t do anything for me, was it nice?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey lovey!! 😘

YUM. What a collection! I live for desserts. Thank you for sharing! ❤ I didn’t get to Finch but will next time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.