John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tops of a tit week 😡

What the hell is wrong with him why don’t they say 😡

Suspect.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tops of a tit week 😡

What the hell is wrong with him why don’t they say 😡

Suspect.
I am slightly comforted by Pep not giving any details...if it was a clear injury then I think he'd be more likely to say

I haven't watched but the quotes say he's "not ready" rarher than injured - hopefully that just means he's just knackered because of some happy news

Hope your weekend is better than your week

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am slightly comforted by Pep not giving any details...if it was a clear injury then I think he'd be more likely to say

I haven't watched but the quotes say he's "not ready" rarher than injured - hopefully that just means he's just knackered because of some happy news

This is what I was thinking too, maybe he just hasn’t been in training for a few days and that’s why he’s not match ready.

Bae is very private isn’t he and never actually announced that ON was pregnant so maybe he has preferred Pep to say this rather than “paternity/family stuff” etc like normally happens

I really think otherwise surely Pep would just say “groin problem” or whatever.

So hopefully it’s all good 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

The stonesy fan page seems to think he’s injured but I’m not sure. How have you been

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The stonesy fan page seems to think he’s injured but I’m not sure. How have you been
She seems to be taking it very badly bless her. One of her stories earlier seemed to think its because Pulisic got injured from his tackle?!

I'm ok thank you, glad it's Friday. Finally getting my Christmas nails off tonight 🥳🥳🥳 going to go for square this time I think. How are you?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She seems to be taking it very badly bless her. One of her stories earlier seemed to think its because Pulisic got injured from his tackle?!

I'm ok thank you, glad it's Friday. Finally getting my Christmas nails off tonight 🥳🥳🥳 going to go for square this time I think. How are you?
I know I saw that!! But if that was the case he wouldn’t have been on the bench for the last game and they would have spoken about it in press conferences?? I wonder if she knows he’s due to a daddy cos I’m not sure she does

oohhhh are you!! I like square nails. Pls show me what you get darling. I’m ok thanks! Working tomorrow but usually Saturdays aren’t too bad

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi all! Well what shite news about bae being out tomorrow. :( With him and Ruben out, I don’t like our chances. :confused:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This is what I was thinking too, maybe he just hasn’t been in training for a few days and that’s why he’s not match ready.

Bae is very private isn’t he and never actually announced that ON was pregnant so maybe he has preferred Pep to say this rather than “paternity/family stuff” etc like normally happens

I really think otherwise surely Pep would just say “groin problem” or whatever.

So hopefully it’s all good 😊
I think this also 😍

• Heart
I just want to win. 😭 I know personal lives take precedence as they should. I’ll just wallow here in the corner.

• Heart
I hope it's that the baby's arrived and they're having super-cute lovely family time. We might not get to see the dilfness but we can imagine it. Happy tired papa bae is much better than sad injured bae.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope it's that the baby's arrived and they're having super-cute lovely family time. We might not get to see the dilfness but we can imagine it. Happy tired papa bae is much better than sad injured bae.
I really think it is. She looked quite far gone on the baby shower pics 🥰🥰. And I can imagine he asked pep to be discreet?

• Heart
@mimimithis
I forgot to mention a few of my other fav. day trips from London: Canterbury Cathedral, Hever Castle, Glastonbury, and Leeds Castle in Kent. Penshurst Place is very pretty, too.

• Heart
His paws. 🥺

How’s everyone’s evening? Anyone having something nice for tea?
I think I’m gonna cry he looks so old 🥺😢. I know his paws and head on the cushion. Evening is ok but RLF has man flu and keeps moaning at me. We just had a pizza nothing exciting.

• Heart
I really hate being in charge of work other people are doing. Spend all my time making sure they have everything they need and letting them know what expectations are and begging them to let me know if they need anything and then they don't get stuff done in time and it's my fault because I'm not on top of it but I don't know how to be any more on top of it without literally just doing the work, and I have other stuff to do as well.

Then today my boss gave me some feedback for a document I'd written and her words were, "it's pretty good, to be fair" which is painfully faint praise. Like, thanks a bleeping bunch.

As I told you at new year, my mum said she doesn't want me to visit her house unless I let her visit mine.

This week she's been messaging me like "see you Saturday, love you!" not even inviting me, just assuming I'll go, and I'm bleeping fuming.

If I go, I'm either a) implicitly agreeing to allow her to invade my privacy or b) knowingly adding to the building resentment that'll all come spewing out next time she's pissed off with me. But if I don't go then I have to explain why and I'm starting a conflict and it all becomes about how I'm an evil unreasonable grudge-holder who makes everyone unhappy all the time.

Don't know what to do.

Just want to go to sleep. Brain feels spirally. How am I ever just going to find some solid ground.

• Sad
I really hate being in charge of work other people are doing. Spend all my time making sure they have everything they need and letting them know what expectations are and begging them to let me know if they need anything and then they don't get stuff done in time and it's my fault because I'm not on top of it but I don't know how to be any more on top of it without literally just doing the work, and I have other stuff to do as well.

Then today my boss gave me some feedback for a document I'd written and her words were, "it's pretty good, to be fair" which is painfully faint praise. Like, thanks a bleeping bunch.

As I told you at new year, my mum said she doesn't want me to visit her house unless I let her visit mine.

This week she's been messaging me like "see you Saturday, love you!" not even inviting me, just assuming I'll go, and I'm bleeping fuming.

If I go, I'm either a) implicitly agreeing to allow her to invade my privacy or b) knowingly adding to the building resentment that'll all come spewing out next time she's pissed off with me. But if I don't go then I have to explain why and I'm starting a conflict and it all becomes about how I'm an evil unreasonable grudge-holder who makes everyone unhappy all the time.

Don't know what to do.

Just want to go to sleep. Brain feels spirally. How am I ever just going to find some solid ground.
Can you go to your parents’ house for a short while then leave? Make an excuse that you have other plans later. Your boss’s feedback is so tepid. :( That’s frustrating. Blech, what a day for you.

I think I’m gonna cry he looks so old 🥺😢. I know his paws and head on the cushion. Evening is ok but RLF has man flu and keeps moaning at me. We just had a pizza nothing exciting.
Man flu. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
His paws. 🥺

How’s everyone’s evening? Anyone having something nice for tea?
I just returned from a congress which was a lot of hot air being blown out by "important people". On top of that my boss is back to his crappy ways yet again, and I'm just about done with it. This whole week was a load of tit. 😕

To console myself, I bought fresh salmon and I'm having sashimi now.

Thank you, @Just Drive and @maccamacc for your suggestions about what to do in London and its surroundings, they were all exceptionally well received by my friends. They say hi, and thanks!

This cute boy ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.