John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RLF is getting on my tits tonight with his bleeping united chants. He’s learnt some new ones last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He accidentally sang a city one and his mate nearly chinned him. I came downstairs shouting Citeh citeh and he told me not to do that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But it’s my birthday 🤣🤣
Is today your birthday? You mentioned starting the celebrations early so I wasn’t sure. :D

RLF is getting on my tits tonight with his bleeping united chants. He’s learnt some new ones last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣. He accidentally sang a city one and his mate nearly chinned him. I came downstairs shouting Citeh citeh and he told me not to do that 🤣
He sleeps on the sofa tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is today your birthday? You mentioned starting the celebrations early so I wasn’t sure. :D

He sleeps on the sofa tonight!
Not till Sunday. I’m dragging it out 🤣 well, I don’t think I am… but RLF is complaining. I just had annual leave to take, so making sure I use it
What’s it like being home?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Heart
Doing anything special?

It’s good being home but I miss England as always. It’s a pain being back at work. :( Getting back to drudgery is never fun.

I hope he’s alright.
Brunch on Friday with a mate, then out for day drinks and food with RLF and my mate and her fella on Saturday.

work is NEVER fun, never mind after a holiday 🤣

• Heart
Where is laporte? Has he gone missing
Get Carson on
Peps new bald assistant really isn’t bring anything to the team

• Sad
  • Haha
They’re missing bae badly. I bet he’s watching with his hands over his eyes. I can’t believe this 😂😂😂😂 what is going on

• Sad
  • Heart
work is SHITE I am having a bad week

and now baby in the sick bay again just when he was getting going 😟

and what is this pants we are seeing on the pitch

He has been very weird with the line ups and tactics though lately hasn’t he
Saving them for Saturday?
I liked Gomez at the start of the season and wanted him to play well but he doesn’t seem ready. Majority of the subs seem to be warming up, I can see a flurry of changes at half time

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This defence is utter dogshit. I know it's not just the absence of bae, but it's part of it. I hope he's sat at home resting his tired legs and knowing he's a bleeping superstar.

Saving them for Saturday?
I liked Gomez at the start of the season and wanted him to play well but he doesn’t seem ready. Majority of the subs seem to be warming up, I can see a flurry of changes at half time
They need to sub all of them off and put the damn bench on.

work is SHITE I am having a bad week

and now baby in the sick bay again just when he was getting going 😟

and what is this pants we are seeing on the pitch

He has been very weird with the line ups and tactics though lately hasn’t he
And did you see his coy statement about how he has “ridiculous plans” for the Derby? Oh, Pep. Don’t duck it up, please.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They need to sub all of them off and put the damn bench on.

And did you see his coy statement about how he has “ridiculous plans” for the Derby? Oh, Pep. Don’t duck it up, please.
A saw a tumblr suggesting no goal keeper and honestly I wouldn’t put it past him

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.