John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo what’s that goeey one? It looks stunning
The finch still doesn’t do anything for me, was it nice?
So it was 2 Rolo cookie cups, a sticky toffee cookie with honeycomb and a chocolate doughnut!

I love finch but I think it’s because I love the girls and I always make stuff from their book (my friend always buys me there paid recipes as gifts to) the salted caramel brownie is something else!

YUM. What a collection! I live for desserts. Thank you for sharing! ❤ I didn’t get to Finch but will next time.
Desserts are the best part of anything, if you feel awful then eat cake, it always makes things a tiny bit better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So it was 2 Rolo cookie cups, a sticky toffee cookie with honeycomb and a chocolate doughnut!

I love finch but I think it’s because I love the girls and I always make stuff from their book (my friend always buys me there paid recipes as gifts to) the salted caramel brownie is something else!

Desserts are the best part of anything, if you feel awful then eat cake, it always makes things a tiny bit better!!
The rolo cookie cups look amazing. Definitely going to get next time I go

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The rolo cookie cups look amazing. Definitely going to get next time I go
It was definitely worth it!! I heated it up for a couple of seconds to make the caramel really oozy!!!!

Oh as well RLF has booked us a holiday for September, off to Ibiza again, just after international break so hopefully sick note will get himself ruled out and can end up spending my Ibiza days with him 🤣
C662BDCB-E48A-4135-951C-1EEF49ECD7EC.jpeg

• Heart
It was definitely worth it!! I heated it up for a couple of seconds to make the caramel really oozy!!!!

Oh as well RLF has booked us a holiday for September, off to Ibiza again, just after international break so hopefully sick note will get himself ruled out and can end up spending my Ibiza days with him 🤣 View attachment 1878076
That sounds lovely! (y)

I have a had a beer and a think

Nothing wrong with some touristy things I indulge in them myself sometimes!

Tourist things in Central Lon I like are the Southbank - great to walk along, eat and drink anytime. The National Theatre is fantastic and you can usually get tickets for stuff there. Tower of London - tourist hotspot but really great to visit.

Places in Central I like to eat at:

Soho - Mildreds (Veggie), Polpo, Burger and Lobster, many places to eat and great to wander in an evening.

Cheaper reliable eats - Franco Manco sourdough pizza, Honest Burger,

Afternoon Tea at Savoy nice

The River Cafe not cheap so treat but nice location

Aside from well known places London is like lots of villages clumped together. I know East and North but West is a foreign country.

There are nice markets (Camden, Portobello)

Broadway Market on a Saturday is great (foody) (Bethnal Green tube). Also has nice eating places on the Market - (Market Cafe and El Ganso recommend) You can do a great walk easily from Broadway Market along Regents Canal to Angel Islington (about 40mins) lots of nice places along the canal to eat. I like Islington. Ottolengi in Islington good.

Columbia Road Flower Market also great on a Sunday (Also Bethnal Green tube, then walk to Liverpool Street via Shoreditch. Good pubs around the Market for lunch. Its all old east end (but gentrified now ). Spitalfields Market also good to vist.

Borough Market popular and the Fish restaurant there very nice to eat in

Arty - Tate Britain, focus on British Art and I love it. Barbican is also great for live performances both classical and modern, musicals. There are no tit galleries/museums in London that I have been too.

Lots of Footy! Spurs, West Ham at The London (Olympic) stadium will have tickets. (The Aquatics Centre in Olympic Village next door to West Ham is the best pool in London to swim at. its great and cheap) Fulham FC is in a great location on the River Thames.

There are some great lidos to swim in if they like that - open water in the docks too.

Just Drive right about day trips too - Cambridge very easy from King Cross (45mins) and a great place to visit, loads if places doable in a day - York, Manchester, Canterbury

Lots of people do The Harry Potter tour from London at the studios.

It really depends what your friends are into and what time of year - there is an awful lot more..for example Hampton Court Flower Show I would strongly recommend if you like gardening and here around Wimbledon time..Hampton Court Palace itself is great to visit anytime too..

Anymore recommendations a bit too much info but if there are specific interests they have come back

I suspect @Violetroselily is a South Londoner and will have lots to recommend

I am having a rotten week too and spoke to a colleague who agreed. It must be the utterly shite weather and post holiday slump making everyone f&@*ed off

Any news about Babys sick note?
@mimimithis
Great recommendations from @maccamacc and I have a few more food recommendations: Bombay Brasserie near the Gloucester tube station has great Indian food and Hummingbird Bakery and Peggy Porschen Bakery have wonderful cakes and cupcakes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@mimimithis
In addition to the excellent day trip ideas from London that @maccamacc mentioned, my other favorites are Windsor Castle, Hatfield House, Haddon Hall, Chatsworth House (Haddon Hall and Chatsworth House can be visited on the same day), Bleinhem Palace (my favorite and can be combined with a trip to Oxford), Althorp, Highclere Castle, and Winchester Cathedral. Definitely Oxford and Cambridge as macc said, but in addition to seeing the universities, there are excellent museums, too. Parker Library inside Corpus Christi college of Cambridge has some amazing treasures as does the Fitzwilliam museum in Cambridge. In Oxford, the Bodleian and Radcliffe Camera are fun to see as is the Ashmolean museum.

• Heart
This morning I am thinking my London Town reccs be like this 😆

View attachment 1878933
I’ve only ever got on the line the wrong way once and I don’t think I’ve ever been so stressed the whole way to that stop before I could change back 😂

Do we reckon Bae has ever been on the Tube?
I feel like he “doesn’t have time” to do fun stuff like that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’ve only ever got on the line the wrong way once and I don’t think I’ve ever been so stressed the whole way to that stop before I could change back 😂

Do we reckon Bae has ever been on the Tube?
I feel like he “doesn’t have time” to do fun stuff like that 😂
I really don’t think he does go on the tube😂😂

8DF6F6A4-2A8F-49FA-ABA0-1796B85A6FE3.jpeg
775F771C-B906-4104-9335-1443F432C539.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Hope he’s okay ❤ Weird how they won’t just say what it is (thigh/knee/leg/love sickness for Ruben etc)

321014F8-A47E-457D-99F6-EEF66294DE6B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.