John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He isn't supposed to touch the ball, he is supposed to get into the box to bury the chances others have created for them.
Not to the extent that he does. There is a reason Pep wanted Harry Kane, who doesn’t sit waiting for chances to be served all the time, he manages to do both.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s fair to say haaland is the problem considering how many goals he’s scored. But he isn’t always where he should be , however if you see him he has two defenders on him sometimes even three! He was fab before the WC. Theyre all looking a bit disjointed. I’m not sure pep will be that bothered about losing out on the CC. He has bigger fish to fry. I’m looking forward to the Manchester derby just to see what he does. As ETH takes each game seriously so will have full strength team out of course. No matter what they played like last night

we really missed bae tho and even ake. I really like him

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Good morning, girls.

I have a favour to ask of you - a colleague of mine would like some recommendations for a trip to London and I thought I’d go straight to the source aka you lovely, travel-happy people. Could you please share some of your favourite spots for sightseeing, food and such? ❤

A bit of Bae to sweeten the deal, and because I missing him:

7A469EC5-29F6-4046-9138-C3480D8B707C.png

D7651AD2-FD47-4161-BEEF-CEA55197211D.jpeg

C05EFF77-73EB-4993-B195-C190E733EE95.jpeg

A1B238DC-0B8E-4782-B04D-B8B8E15FB0AB.png

FF01CBFB-1E0E-49E4-84C2-D62730AC28ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am also interested in everyone's London recommendations, because whenever I go, I do really touristy things and I'd like to cut that out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning, girls.

I have a favour to ask of you - a colleague of mine would like some recommendations for a trip to London and I thought I’d go straight to the source aka you lovely, travel-happy people. Could you please share some of your favourite spots for sightseeing, food and such? ❤

A bit of Bae to sweeten the deal, and because I missing him:

View attachment 1876350
View attachment 1876352
View attachment 1876354
View attachment 1876357
View attachment 1876360
I have a lot of recommendations! Coming right up…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@mimimithis
Does your friend like museums? Art? I recommend The National Gallery at Trafalgar Square and The Wallace Collection near Oxford Circus. The Wallace is smaller but contains several old masters. If your friend is looking for a museum that has a little bit of everything (textiles, art, sculpture, costume), my favorite is the V&A in South Kensington. Also in South Kensington is the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum if your friend had those interests.

Another one I like is the Sir John Soane museum near the Holborn tube station. It’s a small but interesting collection of antiques, paintings, and sculptures.

I don’t know how much time your friend has in London but if they have limited time and want to visit the British Museum, I recommend they plan in advance which areas/collections they want to prioritize. (They can check out the collections online.) Wandering around that place with no plan to is too overwhelming.

This is nerdy, but I loved it: Parliament tour. They’re available on Saturdays and sell out quickly. Seeing what remains of the Palace of Westminster was worth the price of admission for me.

Depending on your friend’s interests, there’s the Churchill War Rooms which are interesting and the Tower of London which is popular so be ready for crowds. If your friend goes to Westminster Abbey, I encourage them to pay for the additional ticket (and it’s a timed ticket due to limited space) to see the Galleries. There are a lot of cool medieval treasures on display up there. Another of my favorite places to visit is the Ritblat gallery in the British Library which has a huge assortment of treasures on display from ancient to modern.

I’m assuming your friend knows this but they should look at the Transport for London website to get familiar with the contactless pay options for the tube and buses. The tube is fairly straightforward, color-coded, etc. and works the same as most metros in other cities.
Gorgeous. 🥵

• Heart
@mimimithis
Does your friend like museums? Art? I recommend The National Gallery at Trafalgar Square and The Wallace Collection near Oxford Circus. The Wallace is smaller but contains several old masters. If your friend is looking for a museum that has a little bit of everything (textiles, art, sculpture, costume), my favorite is the V&A in South Kensington. Also in South Kensington is the Natural History Museum and the Science Museum if your friend had those interests.

Another one I like is the Sir John Soane museum near the Holborn tube station. It’s a small but interesting collection of antiques, paintings, and sculptures.

I don’t know how much time your friend has in London but if they have limited time and want to visit the British Museum, I recommend they plan in advance which areas/collections they want to prioritize. (They can check out the collections online.) Wandering around that place with no plan to is too overwhelming.

This is nerdy, but I loved it: Parliament tour. They’re available on Saturdays and sell out quickly. Seeing what remains of the Palace of Westminster was worth the price of admission for me.

Depending on your friend’s interests, there’s the Churchill War Rooms which are interesting and the Tower of London which is popular so be ready for crowds. If your friend goes to Westminster Abbey, I encourage them to pay for the additional ticket (and it’s a timed ticket due to limited space) to see the Galleries. There are a lot of cool medieval treasures on display up there. Another of my favorite places to visit is the Ritblat gallery in the British Library which has a huge assortment of treasures on display from ancient to modern.

I’m assuming your friend knows this but they should look at the Transport for London website to get familiar with the contactless pay options for the tube and buses. The tube is fairly straightforward, color-coded, etc. and works the same as most metros in other cities.

Gorgeous. 🥵
Thank you so much!
He and his partner would have a week to ten days, I believe, so enough time to do all kinds of things... they love museums, art and galleries, all kinds of history things, food, drinks... just to have a good time anywhere they go. So I'm happy to pass along your ideas, too!

• Heart
Thank you so much!
He and his partner would have a week to ten days, I believe, so enough time to do all kinds of things... they love museums, art and galleries, all kinds of history things, food, drinks... just to have a good time anywhere they go. So I'm happy to pass along your ideas, too!
You’re welcome! If they want to take day trips, there are a few good options from London with very easy train journeys.

Reactions: 1
@mimimithis I have no useful recommendations unfortunately! I’m only good for knowing the usual touristy places or places to go out out and for nice drinks from when I visit friends so I shall be looking at everyone else’s more cultured recommendations!

belated thank you for the new thread @maccamacc 💙

How is this week still not over? Why am I still not a WAG?

9261AE3A-B32C-4807-9E35-5FDB892288CB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.