John Stones #51 his loins are so hot his locker room seat’s all shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to sub all of them off and put the damn bench on.

And did you see his coy statement about how he has “ridiculous plans” for the Derby? Oh, Pep. Don’t duck it up, please.
He’s lost his mind this season. What’s score I’ve turned it off

Reactions: 1
Right, I’m going to go back to re-watching the funny hippo and crocodile debate video.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I come back from a dinner with friends to City having lost AND bae not fully fit? Oh man..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
This is such a pants week. I was looking forward to the match Saturday but….if baby not fit…we in the bin…

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Have we become to reliant on haaland making goals from nowhere? Little Julian didn’t seem to be getting many chances. We haven’t looked good since post World Cup and these next runs of matches are making me want to cry

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I am not sold on Halaand for City. I don’t think we are a better team with him. Kane would have been better.

I like the false 9 tbh

but thats just me don’t shoot

We haven’t looked good since post World Cup
we didn’t look good pre world cup

I thought we found our form again after the 4-0 Chelsea game. :( We just don’t have momentum.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am not sold on Halaand for City. I don’t think we are a better team with him. Kane would have been better.

I like the false 9 tbh

but thats just me don’t shoot

we didn’t look good pre world cup
I think he’s been over hyped, like he’s amazing don’t get me wrong but everything’s just become about him. The team may have bonded off the pitch but I’m not sure they have on the pitch

• Sad
  • Heart
I don't think Haaland is the problem tbh. Cancelo has been dogshit all season, Mahrez has only just found some form, Gomez is terrible and there's no other real LB. Bernardo often looks like he has one foot out the door and Phil and Kev have had some poor games between them.

The entire squad have only scored two more goals than Haaland this season. Its hard to see where goals would come from if he wasn't there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't think Haaland is the problem tbh. Cancelo has been dogshit all season, Mahrez has only just found some form, Gomes is terrible and there's no other real LB. Bernardo often looks like he has one foot out the door and Phil and Kev have had some poor games between them.

The entire squad have only scored two more goals than Haaland this season. Its hard to are where goals would come from if he wasn't there.
Agreed 100%.

There is still a bit of adjusting to do to make the team efficient both with and without Haaland, and able to transition smoothly between the two set-ups.

But Big Erl's delivering on what's required of him (although of course always room for improvement).

Left back is a major problem because you'd have to say at this point that the only player you can properly rely on there is Ake who is solid defensively but doesn't really offer anything going forward.

That first half defence was a joke tonight though. Big props to Laporte for doing his best to hold it together.

I'm glad bae got the night off!

Reactions: 6
We scored plenty last season. He barely touches the ball, he doesn’t work like a Pep player. Maybe it’s a team in transition but he just doesn’t fit for me. Would very much like to be proven wrong because baby seems to love him ❤

I don’t know what’s going on with Cancelo I don’t think he had a good time with Portugal at WC and seems down.

I reckon we will smash it Sat. Don’t get too comfy @Spectacles 😂

• Haha
We scored plenty last season. He barely touches the ball, he doesn’t work like a Pep player. Maybe it’s a team in transition but he just doesn’t fit for me. Would very much like to be proven wrong because baby seems to love him ❤

I don’t know what’s going on with Cancelo I don’t think he had a good time with Portugal at WC and seems down.

He isn't supposed to touch the ball, he is supposed to get into the box to bury the chances others have created for them. He is there to score the goals, not make them. How many times last season did we see the midfield create something only for no-one to be in the box to finish it!? Now we have that.

Cancelo's problem is attitude as he thinks he should be first name on the team sheet.

Reactions: 5

You probably will! 😂 Under no illusions that they will go hard on utd. I'm just happy utd are improving compared to the last few years.

• Heart
Maybe that was the team's cunning plan? Play tit today so Pep has to revise and rethink his shenanigans for Saturday?
I'm going with, it's a Pep masterclass to make Ten Hag utterly bewildered and unable to prepare for what team will turn up and how they'll play.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.