John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he still upset about iceland or has Rebecca shown him what he’s been liking on Instagram

Maybe it’s the climate - it’s harsh out there. Could be catching up with them.

Reactions: 4
Maguire for MOTM for me & definitely need some changes for next match (probably not the same changes as others think)

however I definitely wore my number 19 England shirt tonight with pride once again as I will on Tuesday too and that’s all I’ll say on Mason Mount as I don’t want to get into any discussions about him!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Maguire for MOTM for me & definitely need some changes for next match (probably not the same changes as others think)

however I definitely wore my number 19 England shirt tonight with pride once again as I will on Tuesday too and that’s all I’ll say on Mason Mount as I don’t want to get into any discussions about him!
All I will say is I like him for Chelsea but never thought he was outstanding for England 😭. But he wasn’t the only one who was bad tonight, saw him parts where he was running super quick and pressing . Just something missing tonight. USA just the better team. But it’s not a massive deal as they’re still top of the group. Think they need to have a good nights sleep and recharge just felt like they looked sluggish 😊

I don’t know how Kane can be that positive!
I know I really wanted him to say yeah we were tit. 🤯😂

Reactions: 2

I’ll be wearing my Gazza number 19 shirt too! And hope that the players play with the passion that he played with!

All I will say is I like him for Chelsea but never thought he was outstanding for England 😭. But he wasn’t the only one who was bad tonight, saw him parts where he was running super quick and pressing . Just something missing tonight. USA just the better team. But it’s not a massive deal as they’re still top of the group. Think they need to have a good nights sleep and recharge just felt like they looked sluggish 😊

I know I really wanted him to say yeah we were tit. 🤯😂
There wasn’t enough pressing
The passing was poor

that’s not a team that’s going to go far

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks knacked and pale

Glad he isn’t sunbathing in the desert sun though like some of the others

4C876D05-9590-41CE-AF97-4EAF14321F42.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ll be wearing my Gazza number 19 shirt too! And hope that the players play with the passion that he played with!

There wasn’t enough pressing
The passing was poor

that’s not a team that’s going to go far
Only the one clip I saw of mason pressing i didn’t see anyone else 😂😂. I spent more time in the first half screenshotting bae. It wouldn’t be England if it didn’t end in disappointment at some stage 😂. Hopefully the next game will be better 😊

Bae will sort us out
4BCA0634-7060-433F-B923-DCFDF7BDDDAD.jpeg
FD0A82DF-58B3-48C4-8B69-C93255C33F85.jpeg
1CB6EDB3-D5CC-439C-B573-250E94B2C5E6.jpeg
7BAB79BA-446C-4418-8B8F-4F1AE17B83E1.jpeg
A280DAD7-073A-4469-8CDC-4D041870B479.jpeg
05F9EA21-2511-4F1B-96A0-FE77B649125E.jpeg
BBEAA399-7A04-47B3-8634-EA4B771E3C90.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.