John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should trust him. He’s only won the league four times 😭😭😭😭
Bastian Schweinsteiger, who is commentating for the German ARD, is as confused about Phil as every other German comm. Everyone's lauding him and wondering whether Southgate has forgotten him

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Bastian Schweinsteiger, who is commentating for the German ARD, is as confused about Phil as every other German comm. Everyone's lauding him and wondering whether Southgate has forgotten him
What the hell is going on. I can’t comprehend it. Mason shouldn’t start the next match he’s been terrible. They all look a bit sluggish!!! I can’t remember Phil playing much in the euros either. Feel like I remember his blonde head on the bench a lot. Don’t worry Phil we want ya on!!

• Sad
  • Heart
this is why Germany won so many WC no messing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh no, what if Garage turns around at full time, sees Phil on the bench and goes ".... Oh, tit!" 😳

• Haha
I feel like now you all know my frustrations with football, this is what it’s like supporting Everton

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.