John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maguire plays well because of John

It will really piss me off if its all Maguire Maguire again ☹
John makes everyone play better you can say the same about all the city defenders. I like to think it’s down to his personality.
They’ll be upping maguires price

• Heart
Reactions: 4
John makes everyone play better you can say the same about all the city defenders. I like to think it’s down to his personality.
They’ll be upping maguires price
I like this. And it's true, too, he seems to be a player who's both great himself, and adds to the game of the ones around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
LOOOL, German comms are agreeing with Bae's gesticulating that they could have moved into the space he had just created. Bae's definitely over the placid pace of the midfield.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had a bit of a hiatus from the Stones thread but I hope you’ll all welcome me back. I’ve missed all the bae chat, and I’m having a VERY nice time catching up on all the pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
LOOOL, German comms are agreeing with Bae's gesticulating that they could have moved into the space he had just created. Bae's definitely over the placid pace of the midfield.
It’s a bit of a shambles, isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.