John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t go giving @cobette any ideas for those stories of hers

D74238D3-7019-4BB9-AB5B-BC3E4B39B370.jpeg

Gareth seems happier after this game than the Iran one **facepalm**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All I will say is I like him for Chelsea but never thought he was outstanding for England 😭. But he wasn’t the only one who was bad tonight, saw him parts where he was running super quick and pressing . Just something missing tonight. USA just the better team. But it’s not a massive deal as they’re still top of the group. Think they need to have a good nights sleep and recharge just felt like they looked sluggish 😊

I know I really wanted him to say yeah we were tit. 🤯😂
Yeah I get that, like I said I’m not going to get into it with Mason as my opinions clearly differ with a lot, but then again I see him week in week out for Chels! He pressed a lot and he tried but the team wasn’t there but it’s easy for people to push it all at him, he’s like marmite, people love him or hate it!
I’ll be wearing my Gazza number 19 shirt too! And hope that the players play with the passion that he played with!

There wasn’t enough pressing
The passing was poor

that’s not a team that’s going to go far
Haha 🤣 definitely not the same one! Agree the players need to play with more passion, at the end of the day it’s the whole team that’s the problem tonight, and some of the selection, which is Southgates issue, it’s not an individual players fault tonight so hopefully they will look back at it and come back better!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just don’t see how it’s a positive

USA are not outstanding yet they made it hard. It shouldn’t be that hard, for a team of our supposed quality.
England should have crushed them. :( Boys looked lost out there.

*Ahem*

Best birthday present ever @Violetroselily @cobette

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I get that, like I said I’m not going to get into it with Mason as my opinions clearly differ with a lot, but then again I see him week in week out for Chels! He pressed a lot and he tried but the team wasn’t there but it’s easy for people to push it all at him, he’s like marmite, people love him or hate it!

Haha 🤣 definitely not the same one! Agree the players need to play with more passion, at the end of the day it’s the whole team that’s the problem tonight, and some of the selection, which is Southgates issue, it’s not an individual players fault tonight so hopefully they will look back at it and come back better!
Just listening to kanes and SGs interviews and you’re like did you watch the same game we’ve just watched 😂🙈 hopefully just one bad game we can let them off just once. Don’t do it again lads
0C1BF676-80C6-4B94-88B4-C1A4419BF854.jpeg
4988201B-9C60-46FC-A416-B2FB12EE74AA.jpeg

He is so lean and fit ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Violetroselily the US broadcast absolutely adores HK. They’ve done 2 or 3 stories on him already. They showed an advert with HK and an NFL player arguing over chips vs. crisps. Maybe the network just fixates on him because he’s the captain, I don’t know. But I thought you’d like to hear it.

• Heart
  • Haha

I’m sorry, I’ve got to go back to Mount.

I watch a lot of football. You can’t tell me he’s the best pick…

statistically, he’s not even been good for chelsea this season

• Heart
  • Sad
@Violetroselily the US broadcast absolutely adores HK. They’ve done 2 or 3 stories on him already. They showed an advert with HK and an NFL player arguing over chips vs. crisps. Maybe the network just fixates on him because he’s the captain, I don’t know. But I thought you’d like to hear it.
Interesting, he was a guest on one of the late night talk shows in the summer wasn't he? I want to say Jimmy Kimmel? I reckon you're right and it's the captaincy which is attractive to them

• Heart
I feel like Mount is tidy on the ball and has a good workrate but lacks genuine and consistent creativity. Haven't seen him much for Chelsea, but for England a lot of matches just seem to pass him by. Occasionally does a nice move that looks good but I think we need someone properly pulling the strings in that central area and he doesn't do that (it doesn't help that Rice adds very little to the build-up from the deeper position, and Bellingham has promise but the inconsistency of youth. I think we're missing Kalvin).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's the only name they know, probably.

I'd like the first picture as a close-up and in HD!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry, I’ve got to go back to Mount.

I watch a lot of football. You can’t tell me he’s the best pick…

statistically, he’s not even been good for chelsea this season
Like I said I’m not getting into it about Mason. My opinion differs a lot from a lot of yours and I don’t want to put my opinion out and my Mount facts and feel like I’m getting stuff thrown back at me.

one season (a handful of matches so far) doesn’t define a player, as we all know the team around can affect play, the back room, the change of management, everything.

I also have football on normally 24/7 and for me, he’d always be a pick for the first team, maybe not for the full 90 like today for every single match as there is a lot of good talent on the bench as I feel Jack and Phil are more of impact subs than if Mason is bought on

you have your opinion on him and I have mine, the team choice is on the manager not the player but it’s easy to point fingers at him sometimes as he’s more out there than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.