John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, he was a guest on one of the late night talk shows in the summer wasn't he? I want to say Jimmy Kimmel? I reckon you're right and it's the captaincy which is attractive to them
Was it jimmy fallon. I get those two mixed up. In my mind they are the same person. 😂

Reactions: 3
Like I said I’m not getting into it about Mason. My opinion differs a lot from a lot of yours and I don’t want to put my opinion out and my Mount facts and feel like I’m getting stuff thrown back at me.

one season (a handful of matches so far) doesn’t define a player, as we all know the team around can affect play, the back room, the change of management, everything.

I also have football on normally 24/7 and for me, he’d always be a pick for the first team, maybe not for the full 90 like today for every single match as there is a lot of good talent on the bench as I feel Jack and Phil are more of impact subs than if Mason is bought on

you have your opinion on him and I have mine, the team choice is on the manager not the player but it’s easy to point fingers at him sometimes as he’s more out there than others.
We all like different players and that’s ok. Violet loves kane I think he’s tit😂. I like rashford even tho he is sometimes tit. We all love bae who is never tit
09B1A182-C404-4F88-887F-0F873BE61056.jpeg
11F0AD04-E776-4481-B652-D7B1877CAF01.jpeg
8EEA1F83-EB56-4C9E-8962-AC77C8C6108D.jpeg
61E5AC2F-B9C7-458B-9046-CB4ADD1CE132.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Like I said I’m not getting into it about Mason. My opinion differs a lot from a lot of yours and I don’t want to put my opinion out and my Mount facts and feel like I’m getting stuff thrown back at me.

one season (a handful of matches so far) doesn’t define a player, as we all know the team around can affect play, the back room, the change of management, everything.

I also have football on normally 24/7 and for me, he’d always be a pick for the first team, maybe not for the full 90 like today for every single match as there is a lot of good talent on the bench as I feel Jack and Phil are more of impact subs than if Mason is bought on

you have your opinion on him and I have mine, the team choice is on the manager not the player but it’s easy to point fingers at him sometimes as he’s more out there than others.
I’m just a realist.
I wouldn’t say my teams good when they’re not.
he wasn’t even on the pitch today and it’s not the first time. It’s disappointing time and time again players are inconsistent and still get opportunities because they play for a “big club”
To me, he should have been the first off today.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just a realist.
he wasn’t even on the pitch today and it’s not the first time. It’s disappointing time and time again players are inconsistent and still get opportunities because they play for a “big club”
This is how I feel about sterling actually

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just a realist.
And that’s your opinion and I’m not going to question you on it as we are all entitled to have different opinions on people and players.

as I have already said twice I’m not getting into it about Mason.

im not giving my opinion on his play as I’m not getting into this back and forth about him. And I’m not going to attack any of the players today as it’s a team, and they will learn as a team. Also I’m a complete realist too, and at no point have I said my team is good, or that they aren’t, if Chilly was there in the team for selection I probably wouldn’t pick him because of the others around him that are better

but as I have said before that’s my opinion on Mason and his play and I stand by it,

it wouldn’t be real if we all had the same likes and feelings or opinions on stuff and I respect yours but will not speak about mine again on him

Wow, John with an almost 97 % pass accuracy yet again. Those are some premium stats. Go Bae.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think we all feel better for getting all that off our chests right gals back to bae

77D91DB5-178C-479B-83E7-058D5A08AA41.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“Oh my god this is so hard.” 🥰
Things I'd love to hear John Stones say.

I love this hoody. He defo thinks he’s a model here. When do you fly home. I’m so jealous of that beach. It looks stunning.
i had a pizza express pizza for tea it was on offer. With salad and m&s coleslaw @cobette have you tried it the deli style one. That tit is good. For snacks / treat I’ve got a chocolate trifle to enjoy with the game whilst LO is in bed 😊. What about you lovely. X
Yes, we love the deli one! Our favourite is the cheddar one though. I went to Aldi after work and have some strawberry trifles and raspberry and white choc muffins to have later.

Thankyou. It’s not just me. God I hate it. And the stupid music. Drives me insane I’m like WHY

Bold statement. @cobette your opinion pls
2018 would shag us all.

England 10.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.