John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was from yesterday morning, just FYI.

Kev needs to send the middle mini-KDB to give Kalvin some lessons on scaring.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Off fluffy curls 🤤🤤🤤

Also love how he’s like where’s my actual parcel?

also just thought. Might transfer to Manchester so I can deliver to the etihad & jump on John🤷🏼‍♀️🤤
Please do and for god’s sake, take a hidden camera and get us some nudes.

Carson with the crocs banter. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Off fluffy curls 🤤🤤🤤

Also love how he’s like where’s my actual parcel?

also just thought. Might transfer to Manchester so I can deliver to the etihad & jump on John🤷🏼‍♀️🤤
He has to be one of those who frequently orders things to work just so he knows he gets it on the day he’s meant to get it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm gonna be really disappointed if the local bakery strawberry cake that someone got out of the fridge earlier to take the chill off is gone. Pray for me. 🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm gonna be really disappointed if the local bakery strawberry cake that someone got out of the fridge earlier to take the chill off is gone. Pray for me. 🙏
Update: it was put back in the fridge and a woman I barely know was starting to clean up the small Halloween snack buffet & hot cider setup while humming Seven Nation Army so I wasn't even able to peek in the box to see if it was cut because I'm not even sure if it was part of this unannounced snack buffet and also I needed to get out of there before I got the song stuck in my head.

I stay 1-2 hours later than everyone else though, so I'll check in an hour once everyone has left. 😈 I did get some hot cider in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.