John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s neither nasty nor ungrateful. ❤

@WylieWyles my great aunt and uncle were married but lived in separate houses near each other. They didn’t give a single tiny tit what others thought. It worked for them and they were best friends.

Yeeeeeeesssss Kyle!
At this point, I don't think I need to worry about being expected to live with a significant other, I worry more about who will help me take care of me (and one of my brothers, who is even more of a loner) when my parents die.

And I'm definitely not bored being alone all the time - I have no trouble finding things to do in my free time - but weighted blankets, 3 hour baths, compression leggings, and cuddling my dog don't really do much to combat the touch deprivation.

Sometimes the hobbies and escapism are not distracting enough to keep the darkness away, but I dunno apparently I'm supposed to be feeling my feelings or something. Gross. I've done that before, don't recommend it.

Also my therapist suggested last week that for a grounding exercise to combat anxiety, I name footballers in alphabetical order. For someone with poor recall due to brain damage, this is VERY DIFFICULT. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At this point, I don't think I need to worry about being expected to live with a significant other, I worry more about who will help me take care of me (and one of my brothers, who is even more of a loner) when my parents die.

And I'm definitely not bored being alone all the time - I have no trouble finding things to do in my free time - but weighted blankets, 3 hour baths, compression leggings, and cuddling my dog don't really do much to combat the touch deprivation.

Sometimes the hobbies and escapism are not distracting enough to keep the darkness away, but I dunno apparently I'm supposed to be feeling my feelings or something. Gross. I've done that before, don't recommend it.

Also my therapist suggested last week that for a grounding exercise to combat anxiety, I name footballers in alphabetical order. For someone with poor recall due to brain damage, this is VERY DIFFICULT. 🤣
Does your employer offer a long-term care insurance supplement? Mine doesn’t so I bought my own policy for home health care. This is to avoid going into a nursing home in my dotage.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Also, while we're on the topic...

Kyle Walker. Yes, absolutely.

And why do they have headset mics AND mics in their hand? Silly!

Does your employer offer a long-term care insurance supplement? Mine doesn’t so I bought my own policy for home health care. This is to avoid going into a nursing home in my dotage.
They might, I'm not sure. I need to look into that. I kinda didn't/don't expect to need it. 😬 But probably should see about it just in case I change my mind.

• Heart
I was just looking for a cover for my John/Gia/Pep book for when I put it on Wattpad but I fear this image would give the wrong impression of the story
87FB7A20-4C85-482D-84F0-756B4D9EAC03.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Probably would do! I am so excited for your book.
I have written 6 chapters fully so far and have parts written for another 5 more so far! Just hoping people like the way it’s split as the first part is very Pep & Gia related as well as bae before the second part moves more focused into bae!

not sure when to release it yet! Will see how well I get on with it in the next couple of weeks! 🤍

• Heart
I have written 6 chapters fully so far and have parts written for another 5 more so far! Just hoping people like the way it’s split as the first part is very Pep & Gia related as well as bae before the second part moves more focused into bae!

not sure when to release it yet! Will see how well I get on with it in the next couple of weeks! 🤍
Did I imagine it or were you thinking of changing her name?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did I imagine it or were you thinking of changing her name?
Her name has changed like 4 times 🤣🤣 I wanted her name to be Gianna from the get go but talked myself out of it and called her Ali for a while but almost all my OFC characters begin with an A so switched her again and now I decided to go back Gianna but with the nickname of Gia rather than Gi so she has some distinction to other OFC’s!!

it just sounds nicer in my head when Pep says it 😍

• Heart
Her name has changed like 4 times 🤣🤣 I wanted her name to be Gianna from the get go but talked myself out of it and called her Ali for a while but almost all my OFC characters begin with an A so switched her again and now I decided to go back Gianna but with the nickname of Gia rather than Gi so she has some distinction to other OFC’s!!

it just sounds nicer in my head when Pep says it 😍
Confession: I loved the name Gianna and was sad you changed it to Ali but didn’t want to offer an unsolicited comment. 😬 Gianna does sound sexier from Pep!

• Heart
Confession: I loved the name Gianna and was sad you changed it to Ali but didn’t want to offer an unsolicited comment. 😬 Gianna does sound sexier from Pep!
Exactly!!!! I hated changing it too!!! I think that’s why I stopped writing it for a while as I was like ‘Ali doesn’t sound sexy when Pep says it!’ In my head it had always been Gianna and I had her image and personality and everything but when I changed her name it’s like I lost sight of her!! But Gianna and Pep just go together and as soon as I changed it back while I was on holiday (when I wrote notes on the ending) I fell in love with the story again!! I just find I can hear his voice with it (and John’s too) and it works more! It has a better ring and now I literally feel excited again writing it! 🤍

• Heart
I was a bit distraught after driving through my neighborhood seeing hundreds of people out trick-or-treating (my neighborhood is one of the big Halloween destination spots for the area) and seeing all these happy families having fun. But now it's raining cats and dogs, we got thunder, we got lightning, it's windy AF. Just an absolute mess.

I'm eating enchiladas and chips and salsa and drinking a margarita and watching videos like this of footballers being silly and/or handsome on my big TV that I don't have to share with anyone.

"I can't play UNO." Baby, please explain. Also you can manspread on my sofa anytime. But it's my TV.

AND I HAVE CAKE! Yes, I went in the kitchen at work and fixed myself a slice of cake TO GO. Thanks to whomever left a big stack of takeout containers with lids. You da real MVP.

Also, I don't have the City calendar but Happy JS November everyone!!!! Great birthday present for me and @Just Drive

js5_november.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was a bit distraught after driving through my neighborhood seeing hundreds of people out trick-or-treating (my neighborhood is one of the big Halloween destination spots for the area) and seeing all these happy families having fun. But now it's raining cats and dogs, we got thunder, we got lightning, it's windy AF. Just an absolute mess.

I'm eating enchiladas and chips and salsa and drinking a margarita and watching videos like this of footballers being silly and/or handsome on my big TV that I don't have to share with anyone.

"I can't play UNO." Baby, please explain. Also you can manspread on my sofa anytime. But it's my TV.

AND I HAVE CAKE! Yes, I went in the kitchen at work and fixed myself a slice of cake TO GO. Thanks to whomever left a big stack of takeout containers with lids. You da real MVP.

Also, I don't have the City calendar but Happy JS November everyone!!!! Great birthday present for me and @Just Drive

View attachment 1695012
So glad you got some cake to enjoy with your Mexican food feast! Sounds amazing. Mexican’s my favorite. Happy JS November and happy early birthday to us! Look at that sex god. 🥵

• Heart
Happy November kids!

Time to get the Christmas tunes on and start on the Hallmark movies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy November kids!

Time to get the Christmas tunes on and start on the Hallmark movies.
I have this thing where I feel like it’s not officially Christmas time until I hear Mariah Carey’s ”All I Want For Christmas” on the radio. My other thing is to rewatch Love, Actually each holiday season. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning darlings. I am so tiiiiired. Grumble grumble.Got to go to work. Just as soon as I can get dressed.

Have a lovely day everyone. Hoping we get some bae content x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good morning all 🤍

RLF has gone into work today and already told me not to put anything Christmasy up yet (although I bought a snowman lampost for the garden and it’s been built up in the house since last week)

@Just Drive this is how sad I am, so love actually is my favourite film (we have 2 little quote prints in the house, one above my mirror in the hall with the iconic to me you are perfect quote and one by the front door) and I have a calendar reminder every year 5 weeks before Xmas to watch it on that day as the film starts 5 weeks before Christmas 🤣 normally that’s when the tree goes up as well (although I would put it all up tomorrow if it was up to me)

73F0AB7D-1FD2-4C85-B5C8-3B83A967A1D7.jpeg

Also we have decided to have an at home day as RLF has taken the car
homemade play dough for LO (he’s having a PJ day 🤣)
499830FC-231A-46E8-9E98-D896B7A99A7D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.