John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo what is the national holiday for? We don't ever have anything midweek here (other than Christmas/New Year obv), always a Monday.

I am off on Wednesday, which will hopefully be here before I know it!
It’s All Saints tomorrow, November 1st. Our national holidays/bank holidays are never just on a Monday, they’re usually a fixed day (usually a Thursday for a potentially longer weekend) or fixed date.

Weee for a day off. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s All Saints tomorrow, November 1st. Our national holidays/bank holidays are never just on a Monday, they’re usually a fixed day (usually a Thursday for a potentially longer weekend) or fixed date.

Weee for a day off. ❤
I’m so glad you get a day off! Any special plans or just relaxing at home?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad you get a day off! Any special plans or just relaxing at home?
I don’t, actually, because I’m on call. And I’m so buried in work that I can either do overtime today or come in tomorrow and work from here for half a day or so. I’m not certain what I’ll do yet.

I haven’t had a lunch break either, third time in a row.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Do any of the sellers have the Euros home or away shirts?

Let me get some models

Tits out for England
Tumblr_l_44622555152939.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
RLF has just come downstairs with a huge box …. Said he bought me something for Christmas but deemed it a tit Christmas present so said I could have it now …

so we are having airfryer chicken thighs for dinner
43C1A4BB-B4C4-4105-BEBE-A7E76B7ED374.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t have one but maybe I should! Looks like it does everything for you except your taxes. @lou_claire91 please show us the finished chicken thighs! :)
Honestly I said to RLF afterwards that I was gonna ask for one for Xmas as I really wanted one so he just laughed!!
that was the crispy skin from LO’s it was super tasty!!! 😍
1DE79DF3-9BE3-4E18-ADB2-D2FDA45010E9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That looks nice! Successful dinner.
It was super quick and easy (25mins) and they were really tasty, gonna marinade them next time like we usually do to see how they come out!!

I did manage to get some rice down my top which led RLF to say ‘don’t say what’s going through your head’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.