John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was planning on writing but I'm feeling very lazy so just looking blankly at word!

The truth is that @einahpets93 actually ships Ross and Beth. She's desperate for them to get back together.
I don’t want them to get back together… much

You watching soccer am in prep for tarks and his thighs???

No I go on my own! RLF doesn’t really support us he has other allegiances 😂

So it’s for Armistace day (being the closest home match) - but it’s actually also the closest home match to the crash (the anniversary was a few days ago) but they haven’t mentioned if they will be referencing it at all? But I’m sure they will, we always do some sort of tribute. We did a walk from town to the stadium the first two years after it before a game but then I think with the Covid no crowds that’s no longer a thing.
I just hope we don’t get thrashed! We’ve been on a good run so I’d take 2-0 loss at this point!
what’s your plans? Are you getting some neice cuddles?
Ooooh who does RLF support??
Love that you still go. I’d go alone too if I still lived there

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Tell me when he comes on, I'm just finishing watching something else RN! I got fed up waiting for Soccer AM to start.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No I go on my own! RLF doesn’t really support us he has other allegiances 😂

So it’s for Armistace day (being the closest home match) - but it’s actually also the closest home match to the crash (the anniversary was a few days ago) but they haven’t mentioned if they will be referencing it at all? But I’m sure they will, we always do some sort of tribute. We did a walk from town to the stadium the first two years after it before a game but then I think with the Covid no crowds that’s no longer a thing.
I just hope we don’t get thrashed! We’ve been on a good run so I’d take 2-0 loss at this point!
what’s your plans? Are you getting some neice cuddles?
I'm v glad you can thirst in peace without him cramping your style

I saw Chilly posting about the crash anniversary 😞

I'm just pottering at home today, catching up on some work and chores. Niece cuddles tomorrow 🥺 the older one has gone out for the day with a little friend, so I didn't want to go today and miss her.

• Heart
Love that you go alone!

Have you always gone? Are you family fans? Do you talk to the people around you? I love earwigging on season ticket holders' convos at the matches, people that have become mates just because they sit together, it's very sweet.
Yeah pretty much! My family are fans so every now and then I meet my brother before a game if he gets a ticket from somewhere. I’m friends with all the people round me just from seeing them there every other weekend. Its one of the best parts of it really 💙 and as a girl I’ve never felt nervous going to the football on my own. I don’t know what it’s like at other clubs but LCFC isn’t intimidating at all which is good

• Heart
Not watching Soccer AM this morning which is a shock for us in this house as I have overruled … Joe Cole podcast on BT Sport has DR in shorts so it’s a no brainier for me!

Reactions: 1

Ooooh who does RLF support??
Love that you still go. I’d go alone too if I still lived there
He supports the red side of Manchester

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Yeah pretty much! My family are fans so every now and then I meet my brother before a game if he gets a ticket from somewhere. I’m friends with all the people round me just from seeing them there every other weekend. Its one of the best parts of it really 💙 and as a girl I’ve never felt nervous going to the football on my own. I don’t know what it’s like at other clubs but LCFC isn’t intimidating at all which is good
I don't feel nervous either, but City is a lot of football tourists which means it's a lot calmer, when I used to go to Spurs that was more intimidating.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m in a constant cycle of saving photos of him then deleting then deleting from deleted album…
RLF doesn’t even go on my phone so I’m not sure why my fear levels are so high 😂
Would make my life so much easier if I didn’t do it though

What’s the weather like over there for you today? You were hoping it would be dry so you could sit outside?
I'm lounging around in the sun waiting for the match to start, it's quite nice outside, so I'll definitely go out later, too. Taxes can wait till tomorrow, but that's the latest I can leave them. I love doing things at the last second, haha.

Thank you, @Gattle09 , @strawberrysunshine_x and @lou_claire91 - love you ❤

• Heart
Enjoy the game girls!

I got here early and I assume he is one of these but I can’t tell this far away 😂

D65967A4-45A6-45E7-B6F8-76E506945020.jpeg

AFF505D2-4B06-430C-897C-A5AFB6014702.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.