John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Send RLF out!!

we certainly would!
I haven’t heard this story so elaborate please! 🤍

I agree to this! We should all have some M&S sponsorship deal!!
It was be pointless. I’m so far in the middle of nowhere I know that the Co-op I went to yesterday won’t have been restocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I trust him completely, but I believe it would be a good deterrent to you lot.
I feel in this situation I would try to live my life as ON would … just ignore the tattoo of the other woman and duck him!

It was be pointless. I’m so far in the middle of nowhere I know that the Co-op I went to yesterday won’t have been restocked 🤣
Oh no! Will bring extra bags up for the orgy for you! 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no! Send RLF out!!

we certainly would!
I haven’t heard this story so elaborate please! 🤍

I agree to this! We should all have some M&S sponsorship deal!!
Okay, so picture this...

I'm about 18/19, at uni, relatively sexually inexperienced, and am loving my life. Drinking, parties, dancing, and I'm kind of sort of almost seeing this guy. Basically we get drunk and grind on each other in clubs and then walk the streets in the middle of the night talking about all sorts of mad tit.

Then one night we go back to my friend's place and we're all (like about 5 or 6 people) hanging out in her room in the dark and people are having whispered conversations and dropping off to sleep and me and the guy are lying down on the floor under blankets which is obviously something only people with teenage skeletons can do, I wouldn't be able to get up if I did it now.

Anyway, he kisses me and it turns into a little giggly whispery snogging session. And it escalates from there and becomes a bit of a minor grope.

Basically he touches my right boob for about 30 seconds and then he makes this noise.

Obviously everyone's all like, "is everything alright?" and someone turns the light on and he's bright red and awkwardly rearranging his jeans and mumbling that he probably should head off now because he has to get up in the morning.

And when he's gone I sit there on my own and think, bleeping hell, this tit is powerful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Fluffy haired, perfect bae. You even threw in a Pep one, you sweet thing. ❤ :love:

Okay, so picture this...

I'm about 18/19, at uni, relatively sexually inexperienced, and am loving my life. Drinking, parties, dancing, and I'm kind of sort of almost seeing this guy. Basically we get drunk and grind on each other in clubs and then walk the streets in the middle of the night talking about all sorts of mad tit.

Then one night we go back to my friend's place and we're all (like about 5 or 6 people) hanging out in her room in the dark and people are having whispered conversations and dropping off to sleep and me and the guy are lying down on the floor under blankets which is obviously something only people with teenage skeletons can do, I wouldn't be able to get up if I did it now.

Anyway, he kisses me and it turns into a little giggly whispery snogging session. And it escalates from there and becomes a bit of a minor grope.

Basically he touches my right boob for about 30 seconds and then he makes this noise.

Obviously everyone's all like, "is everything alright?" and someone turns the light on and he's bright red and awkwardly rearranging his jeans and mumbling that he probably should head off now because he has to get up in the morning.

And when he's gone I sit there on my own and think, bleeping hell, this tit is powerful.
I am laughing like an absolute crazy person.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m off to bed darlings.
Leave you with this ( was it gonna be anything else )
View attachment 1683636If
Good night, lovely! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Okay, so picture this...

637BF6DA-2496-499C-8F15-0F8586BE0E40.jpeg

congrats on the tits mymate x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
flying home (🥲) this weekend + halloween parties!! 🫶 how about you bab?! goodness me i have lots of stories saved for u x
Ah I honestly cannot wait to hear all about it! I live for your stories! 🤍xx

was meant to be going to a party but cba so gonna watch some movies, eat some M&S food, work through a whole caterpillar cake and open up the bottle of gin and limoncello from holiday 👏🏼 🤍
523BE481-7B38-45C4-BEC6-C59E2426544B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.