John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so picture this...

I'm about 18/19, at uni, relatively sexually inexperienced, and am loving my life. Drinking, parties, dancing, and I'm kind of sort of almost seeing this guy. Basically we get drunk and grind on each other in clubs and then walk the streets in the middle of the night talking about all sorts of mad tit.

Then one night we go back to my friend's place and we're all (like about 5 or 6 people) hanging out in her room in the dark and people are having whispered conversations and dropping off to sleep and me and the guy are lying down on the floor under blankets which is obviously something only people with teenage skeletons can do, I wouldn't be able to get up if I did it now.

Anyway, he kisses me and it turns into a little giggly whispery snogging session. And it escalates from there and becomes a bit of a minor grope.

Basically he touches my right boob for about 30 seconds and then he makes this noise.

Obviously everyone's all like, "is everything alright?" and someone turns the light on and he's bright red and awkwardly rearranging his jeans and mumbling that he probably should head off now because he has to get up in the morning.

And when he's gone I sit there on my own and think, bleeping hell, this tit is powerful.
Im done … I cannot stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣 well done you!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah I honestly cannot wait to hear all about it! I live for your stories! 🤍xx

was meant to be going to a party but cba so gonna watch some movies, eat some M&S food, work through a whole caterpillar cake and open up the bottle of gin and limoncello from holiday 👏🏼 🤍View attachment 1683659
you are so cute 🥺🫶 this thread is like a big soft teddy bear from ikea ❤

m&s food over a party any day!! cannot beat lounging round in pjs & snacks watching a movie 🥰
BC0AD97E-1771-4431-A9E3-B91E70D1577C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It works best with soft sliced bread, in RLF's opinion.

Re tax, I have never had to do anything with it. Work deal with income tax, I renew my road tax once a year (although it costs me £0) and council tax (which I guess might be similar to property tax) is dealt with automatically too. We have different 'bands', and pay a fixed sum depending on the band your property falls into.

I hope that is all correct otherwise I've been doing something wrong for a long time.
This is so interesting, Re taxes, because here, I pay more taxes which are automatically deducted from my wages monthly, and through doing my taxes, I get quite a bit back, actually.

Submitted application
Walked to the pub… clairvoyant was on…. Walked back from the pub
Found an error in the application
Withdrew the application
Had a drama about resubmitting the application
Had a cry
Got some wine
Had some wotsits

No actual drama, just being dramatic. All sorted now
YAY, no drama, and the thing is sorted and out there. I'm so proud of you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay, so picture this...

I'm about 18/19, at uni, relatively sexually inexperienced, and am loving my life. Drinking, parties, dancing, and I'm kind of sort of almost seeing this guy. Basically we get drunk and grind on each other in clubs and then walk the streets in the middle of the night talking about all sorts of mad tit.

Then one night we go back to my friend's place and we're all (like about 5 or 6 people) hanging out in her room in the dark and people are having whispered conversations and dropping off to sleep and me and the guy are lying down on the floor under blankets which is obviously something only people with teenage skeletons can do, I wouldn't be able to get up if I did it now.

Anyway, he kisses me and it turns into a little giggly whispery snogging session. And it escalates from there and becomes a bit of a minor grope.

Basically he touches my right boob for about 30 seconds and then he makes this noise.

Obviously everyone's all like, "is everything alright?" and someone turns the light on and he's bright red and awkwardly rearranging his jeans and mumbling that he probably should head off now because he has to get up in the morning.

And when he's gone I sit there on my own and think, bleeping hell, this tit is powerful.
It was already brilliant the first time around, but it's still a superb story. Did you get to wield the power of the magic tit again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
hello cos u are all v wise i have a health question asking for a friend x

if my friend got fingered in a bath with a bath bomb in will my friend get a uti

kind regards, shopalop x
33A4C4CB-536D-4CA8-8CE1-D542A77509DA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
hello cos u are all v wise i have a health question asking for a friend x

if my friend got fingered in a bath with a bath bomb in will my friend get a uti

kind regards, shopalop x
View attachment 1683698
Quick doctor talk: Most likely not, because you can also just sit in a bath bomb-infused bath water for as long as it's warm and comfortable without contracting an UTI.

If "your friend" gets an UTI after fingering, however, perhaps her partner should wash their hands a little more thoroughly before going down on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Quick doctor talk: Most likely not, because you can also just sit in a bath bomb-infused bath water for as long as it's warm and comfortable without contracting an UTI.

If "your friend" gets an UTI after fingering, however, perhaps her partner should wash their hands a little more thoroughly before going down on her.
thank duck cos my friend is literally shiteing one that she’ll have a lush enducsed fairy sparkle uti

• Haha
  • Wow
My friend had a terrible UTI a year ago that was most definitely brought to her by the letters D and P as they'd say on Sesame Street. She had to go to urgent care the Weds night before Thanksgiving (a very major holiday here) and see a very professional 70 year old male physician whom she had just seen 6 weeks earlier for STI testing. Delightful. She was very thankful for modern medicine and advanced antibiotics last Thanksgiving. 🙏 💊 🦃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was already brilliant the first time around, but it's still a superb story. Did you get to wield the power of the magic tit again?
Most men seem to see it as just a normal tit (i.e. a bit magic but no need to jizz all over the place after mildly squishing it) but I know she's only sleeping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Okay, so picture this...

Hahaha amazing 😂

Next time JS goes awol we know that we could use your tit to lure him out of hiding

83615E08-11D4-45EC-AAE4-F05BA19A3112.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s Friday, finally. Let’s head into the weekend! Have a great day, everyone! 🤗❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning!!! I finally made the gif I said I would, plus two more for good measure.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.